Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New ratings hack being used

Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
edited February 2016 in Talk About Racing Rivals
Today on track c111 , I raced Mr Zombietro0per at level 34. (There are two IDs that look the same, his is the 0 ) four times. His car rating was at 1646, during the three races we had and I look over the car first in his profiles which was true at 1646. On the fourth race we went for pinks, and it turned out tha the car was a 1664 losing mine. He was also a lobby jumper somehow.
I've looked at his profile again and I took pictures of the losing car and the winning car.

This new hack does not give any chance of winning or pinking any cars as it can change the power of the car in second, along with all the power of that high rated car.
The only way this can be done is on a jail broken iPad or iPhone using modifiers, or on PCs using a series of programs.
I've programed computers since windows 3.1 and cross platform to Apple since 1992.

Comments

• Options
    MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    edited February 2016
    That is one and the same person, and there is more like him, they race you first with low rate car and then they join them self with higher rate car to the same lobby and then they pink you and you race them because you think you can win but you loose, it happened to me too once.

Next time when you race someone and you see that you can win you should pink them on the second race and see what happens and if they challenge you after and if you raise for like 100 and if they go for pinks you should know that that is already higher rate car. It's not a hack, just some people use two accounts to get more cars like this. Mostly they don't have any picture as logo or whatever it's called.
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    yeah, it's not a hack, you can run two different accounts (even more) but not the exact name. also nothing in the rules saying they can't have multiple cars with differing ratings