Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I told you admins and mods!! This guy is making money this very moment!!

Comments

• Options
    NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
    @nitro speed 304 please help spread awareness sir! can you help me instead of bashing my post! this guy is selling rrc for cheap and clones!!??? help me @nitro speed 304
  • Options
    NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Wow I'm glad you have the ability to see these things

OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Oh, I get it... you tried to trick me into thinking I wouldn't notice an extra "_" in a name. Funny enough, i just need to click on the name, not type it out. Oh and I can also see what other accounts are associated with it.

So nice try Shinbeatz.. .I mean TURBO__NOTCH.... oops, I mean, Slick Tang, oh wait, I mean, LAODAWG, dangit I mean, 32IRUN, doh! I mean, hariss26....

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Well I'm personaly glad Ryyst has the ability to see this, the guy has completely ruined my in game credability by imposing a duplicate name with 2 spaces between. 2 years playing this game as an honest racer and this guy ruined my name in the matter of 3 days, top teams won't allow me to race with them because the imposter name is identical

• Options
    1990 gts said:

He does mean the fake @harris26 right?

Yep, this guy uses an extra s... I'll be changing it.. along with shinbeatz and anything resembling a MOD

• Options
    2HIPSI said:

Well I'm persoanlly glad Ryyst has the ability to see this, the guy has completely ruined my in game credability by imposing a duplicate name with 2 spaces between. 2 years playing this game as an honest racer and this guy ruined my name in the matter of 3 days, top teams won't allow me to race with them because the imposter name is identical

Sorry, not much I can do on that front. It's not against the rules to create variations on names and we aren't able to address "imposters".

• Options

2HIPSI said:

Well I'm persoanlly glad Ryyst has the ability to see this, the guy has completely ruined my in game credability by imposing a duplicate name with 2 spaces between. 2 years playing this game as an honest racer and this guy ruined my name in the matter of 3 days, top teams won't allow me to race with them because the imposter name is identical

Sorry, not much I can do on that front. It's not against the rules to create variations on names and we aren't able to address "imposters".
    I understand, thank you for addressing

• Options
    ShastaShasta Registered Users 1,966 Posts

Oh, I get it... you tried to trick me into thinking I wouldn't notice an extra "_" in a name. Funny enough, i just need to click on the name, not type it out. Oh and I can also see what other accounts are associated with it.

So nice try Shinbeatz.. .I mean TURBO__NOTCH.... oops, I mean, Slick Tang, oh wait, I mean, LAODAWG, dangit I mean, 32IRUN, doh! I mean, hariss26....

...and after all these years. About time your fatass starts working.
  • Options
    LAODAWGLAODAWG Registered Users 122 Posts

..theres a reason for everything. Now I can sleep.

Use your special forces and make me disappear.
  • Options
    LAODAWGLAODAWG Registered Users 122 Posts
    this was intended to get back at the faggett 321run, but instead I pretty much **** it up for myself. So lazy admin Ryyst, ban all my accounts.
  • Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    nice job @[RR] Ryyst ...expose all the losers :)