Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

OMG, i just lost my account.

TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
google sync is messed up, saids last sync is 2015...just lost my account.

I need help :/
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts
    same here... use ur current account and talk to customer service.. I never got my account back though.
    drink this

• Options
    g4h_nosferatug4h_nosferatu Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    Not good :/
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    :|
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    you can try customer service... but if it doesn't recognize u were synced with your account (you accidently unsynced from google) u can't do anything
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Whoa wtf? You have so many awesome cars on your account. Hopefully customer service can get it back for you.
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    that is why i dont really like using android but try contacting glu bro and see what they can do im pretty sure they can get your account back
  • Options
    @Burnout671 it happens with iOS too... I lost everything.. @dwdtuning 's cobra jet and @Jacobwaltonater 's R32... the game is retarded.
    drink this

• Options
    adeechi said:

you can try customer service... but if it doesn't recognize u were synced with your account (you accidently unsynced from google) u can't do anything

it must have logged me out somehow, after I cleared the game data and saw the new account. I checked google sync and it saids last data sync is like may 2015.... how the heck is that possible.
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    I hope the best! Didn't have fb????
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    idk man never had problems with ios but ive had with android
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    This is why all my accounts are hooked up to an FB account
  • Options
    dwdtuning said:

I hope the best! Didn't have fb????

nope I never linked it to fb.
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    I had a slight problem with Google the other day...it wouldn't link up after I deleted and reinstalled app (gotta do that lots with low memory phone) when it finally did link up my garage was there but my name had changed somehow...I changed my name on account again tho to sumthin different than it was before the problem in case my Google was hacked...everything is fine now

• Options
    wait... no one has a problem with linking to FB?
    drink this

• Options
    edited March 2016
    It happened to me with fb. I accidentally synced an alt to my fb as well, so when i deleted the game off my phone and reinstalled it loaded my most recent sync. I shot an email to glu's customer service and they fixed it in a week.

If they see that ur account was linked to gp at sometime, i think it's fine. But idk about the data being wiped out and showing last sync at 2015. That's definitely weird. Hope it works out
  • Options
    I was one of the lucky ones to get my accounts back. I know a few people who had to start over/from their alts.
  • Options
    @bholebeefshooter

I been swapping accounts on both my phone and tablet without problem until just now. so it was linked up until today.
  • Options
    @bholebeefshooter

smash that on my head so it can knock me out cold as I probably cant sleep tonight. :/
  • Options

You might have some fun with the recovery make a Facebook up for each account like I did next time please you will never have a delay again

heard all the bad things about fb. ill pass on that.
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Get up with ryyst in the help section would prob be your best bet
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    edited March 2016
    just to be safe if you get the account back sync to both android and game center if you have both
  • Options

I did pm him. oh well I guess the waiting game begins. I cant turf this week too. :/
  • Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    I'm kinda speechless
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    Fortex2 said:

just to be sage if you get the account back sync to both android and game center if you have both

I don't have apple.
  • Options
  • Options

I'm kinda speechless

me too, almost 2 year of swapping the same account between my phone and tablet without an problem whatsoever.

that's it, I m going to watch some XXX than sleep. :D
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts

I did pm him. oh well I guess the waiting game begins. I cant turf this week too. :/
    You can't pm him his inbox is always full of scammer reports lol if it did make it in there its 10 pages back by now and he'll never see it. Your best bet is to make a post and tag him in the help section with his name in the title and then send a pm to old woman explaining your situation
  • Options
    might get prioritized being a uts mod @youlie
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    but his inbox doesn't know the Gangsta is a mod

• Options
    GOSURRGOSURR Registered Users 1,494 Posts
    @TheGangsta JJ are u kidding or for real?