Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help me to get my account back

shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
as i decided to access my vault account some weird error occurs and then it starts a new game

what to do i got all my turfs in that account i want it back so badly
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    That's an issue with your Google Play account. Make sure you are logged onto the correct Google Play account and the credentials are correct.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    IIDemonIIIIDemonII Registered Users 1,664 Posts
    Sometimes that happens to me when I try and log in with facebook, did you try and tap it again?
  • Options
    yes i tried it several times same things happen looks like my game center got replace everytime i log in to this account it start a new game

the ign i want to access which was connected to this account is : Real Shank Vault
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @[RR] Ryyst buddy.. mycredentials are correct

i have successfully logged in this account in past but don't know what happened this time ..
    i have transfer mr2 last week ago which is purchase from @Kingklutz but now my game id name replaced with new one n cant log in to that ign plz help how to get it back it contains all my turf cars
  • Options
    I can't find an account named Real Shank Vault. What is the Google Play name associated with it?

• Options
    there no space in between if u are putting space its my bad ..sorry
    It goes like "REALSHANKVAULT"
    here is pic
  • Options
    countryboss88countryboss88 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can anyone on this site re sync my main accoun? I lost it when the game updated and had me connect to google play. I called google and they said to contact the game itself. Any info is helpful cuz i just want my account back.
  • Options
    @countryboss88 u lost your account too whats ur ign bro i mean in game name of the account that u lost
  • Options
    @[RR] Ryyst plz say this is not a hacker related thing.....
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @[RR] Ryyst
  • Options
    Have you tried logging out of Google Play, then back in? Then deleting the Rivals app and re-downloading it?

• Options
    yup i have done that ... it takes me to new game center name ....
    this problem is faced by @TheGangsta too ..
    if it is not possible to get account back can atleast get my cars back from that account
  • Options
    Are you using Game Center? That iOS. Are you trying to access this account from an iOS device?

• Options
    i mean google play id some how it got replace m on android
    looks like @TheGangsta got his account back
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I just got my account back. my phone has another user profile and it has my main account on that user. so I just relink my main account and its all good now.
  • Options
    @TheGangsta good to hear u got your account back hope i will get mine too...
  • Options
    Can you tell me the Google Play account your device is logged into? Do you know it's ID #?

• Options
    i really didnt pay attention on that id as game creates it automatically..
    my email which was connected to account is :- shankvault@gmail.com
    so it might be shank vault
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    the game id is when you log in, there is a name pop up in the top center of the screen. that is your google play account name

it will pop up when you switch to a new wifi.
  • Options
    @[RR] Ryyst

can you ignore my ticket since I got my account back. :)
  • Options
    yup i know that it got replace with REALSHANKVAULT my old id was created automatically and didnt really pay attention as i was unaware of these kind of stuff ..

it ask me for new name so i state REALSHANKVAULT after that weird msg (pic above )and it leads to new game @TheGangsta
  • Options
    The game doesn't make Google accounts. We aren't associated with Google to do that. You would have to have a Google Account already synced to your device.

Go to the Google Play App on your device and click on the three horizontal lines on the top left. It should show you what your Google Play ID name is above the email address you used.

• Options
    Ok i got your point

it might be shank vault before it got replaced by real shank vault..
    now its real shank vault and it leads to new game

is it impossible to get back that account if it got replace..?
    i really don't know how the things work or how that happened but some how its not connected..

Thanx
  • Options
    If your device is logged onto that google account, and if you choose "Google Play" after deleting and restarting Rivals, it should take you to the racer REALSHANKVAULT

• Options
    hmm i did log on to account and it leads to new game with google play id name REAL SHANK VAULT..
    but it start a new game

before occurring this error my google play id name was not "real shank vault" m pretty sure it was "shank vault"..

looks like i lost my cars ..
    is there any way i can get back my cars or u can swap my new account with my vault account..

i will prove u that this is my vault account
  • Options
    What racer loads up? Also can you find out what your Google ID# is that is associated with the email address that comes up as your Google Play account? You may have to contact Google.

• Options
    now my shankvault@gmail.com leads me to new game with google play id name realshankvault (this is not in game name)
  • Options
    ok now i have contacted GOOGLE customer care they said its unfortunate to get replace your google play id ...they cant retrieve back ... they said may be game developer might help you to get progress back..

so its a final Q is it possible to get my ign back or i just lost it...

@[RR] Ryyst
  • Options
    I think we're getting our messages crossed.

Go to your google play app on your phone
    There should be Your Google PLay name and under that whatever email address is associated with it.
    Those things combined should have a Google ID# which is a series of numbers.
    Ask Google for that number.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    i did some research on google as i didnt get any reply from google
    and it leads me to my Google ID = xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@[RR] Ryyst