Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Relatively new / noob

HarrisHarris Registered Users 49 Posts
I just finish campaign and idk what I should do next, I only race bots and never bet or pink because I lost a car once in my old acc, now I have 100k and 177 gems, never bought a crate before and thinking of buying gold if they have a discount promo. Any advice or guides I should know of? Please and thank you!

Comments

• Options
    FYI all my cars are campaign cars which beats all bosses without boost, and a fun / noon fact, I like reducing weight so all and all my cars don't have nos ._.
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Well you shouldn't have beat campaign. You should have stopped at stage 4 of the r class and farmed it for infinite money
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    I farm the bots, they are never busy and always easy to estimate how fast their cars compared to m
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Slowly acquire new cars in buying from showroom And trading known legit dealers. If you are willing to spend real cash, you can buy cars , accounts , game cash , etc. I did it the slow way but I don't know how easy that is anymore .
  • Options
    Right now I only have 100k and I never traded before, is gold crate a good idea? Is there ever a gold crate discount event?
  • Options
    nah buying one gold crate is a waste. I am not an expert on the crate buying scene but I know some people that both spend a ton of money and make a ton of money, but it certainly takes a ton of time. I don't think those people do anything else in their lives for their spare time. I try to win them for free in showdowns then buy them when they are on sale.
  • Options
    I don't understand why people talk about cars at a certain rating, like fast 56 tune gallardo, is there a certain leveled rating race? Is it turf related?
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    ^ Yea Its Turf Related
  • Options
    all of the turf events and showdowns are arranged by lobbies....1650, 1656, 1663, 1668 are popular ones but regular multiplayer people can join friends and even though the lobbies are the same you could end up racing a 1680 car in a 1650 lobby. We call those lobby jumpers, very shady and losers indeed. You can't do that in an event, therefore you can be relatively certain they are a similar rating. Glitchers/hackers have other ways of cheating in there but its usually pretty safe. Def not racing a 1680 racer in 56 anyway..lol
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    Join a team and turf.
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @Harris turf is your best bet if you find a good tune. only safe lobbies out there for getting cars, though as @Gavc19 mentioned, hackers still manage sometimes. better be good with your car though. and yes gav thats the rule of life, to make money you have to have money in the first place. so unfair
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    the hackers were out big time this past turf. I stayed away from them in all 8 pink races I did. I choked on launching first 4 pinks races I truly hate Hondas so I lost 2 s2k and an integra. Continued my choke streak and lost an M3 to a great time from a z28 but then won 4 cars in 63: subie sport , murci sv, dodge acr-x, and a murcielago. I think I ended up in the green. Seems I have intuition on avoiding the glitchers. Often look at the teams they are on but be careful of copycat teams which are made specifically for homes for hackers and to take advantage of this idea of only pinking guys on legit teams. Also at times a hacker could get added to a legit team. If you get burned take a screen shot and inform others via facebook or here. The culprit will often get the boot. Happened this week.
  • Options
    RRFLAMERRFLAME Registered Users 64 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Well, I have had people try that same trick on me, and they failed, very badly