Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

All kind of crates problem!

EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
Hi there, my ID on RR is EmoMatos. So, my problem is with the crates. Im only getting wrapped cars, im not getting any blueprint at all. Since silver crate update, im not getting any blueprint.

On bronze crates im getting the 128i/S2000
On silver crates im getting the m3/z28
On gold crates, dont have this problem.

Please, solve this, because i bought so many crates, and won so many on showdown. Only getting those cars.

Comments

• Options
    Just finished showdown, got same prizes, wrapped cars. Again x20 times. Its ´random´
  • Options
    DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    It's just, random. You get what you get. :D
  • Options
    No man, this cant be possible. Every crate i open, wrapped cars no blueprints or paint or rims. That isnt random. SMH
  • Options
    ipinrimauipinrimau Registered Users 831 Posts
    i guess the crate are always wrap car for the first time. it goes random after that. getting a wrap car is frustrating and it is even more frustrating if u got 6 out of 7 blueprint then they changed the crate price.

• Options
    Please Ryyst. Help me
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    There is nothing we can do. When we say its random... its' random. There isn't a "User so and so = locked to this prize" kind of thing. Some items in the crates will drop more than others, but every time you open a crate its always the same kind of chance for every item in there.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Ok, thanks for the reply
  • Options
    I dont want to be annoying, but can you check my account?

I know that is random, but i really think that something is wrong with the crates. Please help me
  • Options

I dont want to be annoying, but can you check my account?

I know that is random, but i really think that something is wrong with the crates. Please help me

Have you actually ever purchased a crate using cash? Or are all these using tokens?

• Options
    Both. I buy or get tokens, same thing
  • Options
    Yeah, then there really isn't anything anyone can do. It's literally just random. I have seen issues with people who have never purchased a crate and just used tokens. That only happens if you have never purchased a specific crate.

• Options
    Man, i have bought crates and got tokens on showdown too. Spent a bunch of gems on crates and didnt got a blueprint!

I just won at 50 place now, the silver crate was a 370z (as always) and the bronze crate (128i, as always).
  • Options
    I should stop of buying crates, always getting same cars, no blueprint. No paint, no rims. Only getting wrapped cars
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    Same here i get them from showdown and always wrap car when i buy it they are blueprints or mattes
  • Options
    Even buying them! Getting same thing!
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    Wow
  • Options
    I dont understand whats happening
  • Options
    Check this out, i finished 22 place on showdown, got on gold crate a lamborghini blueprint, silver crate, the same 370z. On the bronze, got the 128i, again.
  • Options
    Don't know what to tell you. It's the same for everyone. You literally have the same chance at things as everyone else. I just bought bronze crates and received mostly blueprints and some rims. Like I said, there is no setting for me to look at. I mean, technically if you flip a coin you have a 50/50 chance each time to get tails, but that doesn't mean 50% of the time you will get tails. Just means each time you flip there is a 50% chance you get tails, depending on your luck you can keep getting heads every time you flip.

• Options
    Ok
  • Options
    DrifterMikeyDrifterMikey Registered Users 504 Posts

Don't know what to tell you. It's the same for everyone. You literally have the same chance at things as everyone else. I just bought bronze crates and received mostly blueprints and some rims. Like I said, there is no setting for me to look at. I mean, technically if you flip a coin you have a 50/50 chance each time to get tails, but that doesn't mean 50% of the time you will get tails. Just means each time you flip there is a 50% chance you get tails, depending on your luck you can keep getting heads every time you flip.

@[RR] Ryyst what is your IGN Sir I would like to speketh XD no joke though
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    DrifterMikeyDrifterMikey Registered Users 504 Posts
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Lol he said he spent money on the game then ryyst replys "nothing we can do"
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options

Lol he said he spent money on the game then ryyst replys "nothing we can do"

I can't magically make something happen. There is no magical setting that has us change the "luck" of a player when it comes to crates. It's literally the same for everyone. When you or I or any player buys a crate, we all have the same chances at getting something.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Man, i understand that, but please... Can you check my account or not?

Im in this game about one and half year. If im having a problem, is real.

There is a bunch of items on the crates that i can get (paints, rims, underglows). But im not getting them, only same cars on bronze and silver crates.

I said that im having those problems since the bronze and silver crates update, so maybe for some reason its possible that is a error or something like that.

Isnt a 50/50 probability. Its more than 2 items; you know it.

I only want you to check my account, thats it.
  • Options
    I can "check" your account. But there is nothing to check. There are no settings, there are no check boxes there is literally nothing I can look at. The crates operate as a system that EVERYONE uses in the same way. No user is different. If the system was broken then everyone would be having the same issue. The system doesn't differentiate one user from another.

• Options
    Also yes I know its more than 2 items, I was just explaining how it works using a very simple example.

• Options
    Im still getting the same cars, but all is ok... Its "RANDOM" -_-
  • Options
    So, the solution for me is making another account for the blueprints... Thanks for the support
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    So, the solution for me is making another account for the blueprints... Thanks for the support.

PD: Another guy is getting this problem too, if you want check it https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5341959/silver-box-prizes

AND.... https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5341896/how-to-get-matte-paint#latest