Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Thank you Racing Rivals for the customer appreciation Gems.

Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
Thank you Racing Rivals for the customer appreciation Gems.
Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    AnnaliseAnnalise Registered Users 131 Posts
    Yes good work! Now the hacks get a free name change to steal more cars next event! How about returning my matte bc zonda I just lost to f1 gtr running 6.4 on me. I want my money back so bad I hate that I have anything tied up in it. The game at this point is a complete fraud for anyone that has put money into it. We all deserve ALL of our real money back we have spent NOW! Unless they want to pay us back with interest later.
  • Options
    Daily5onsDaily5ons Registered Users 385 Posts
    Annalise said:

Yes good work! Now the hacks get a free name change to steal more cars next event! How about returning my matte bc zonda I just lost to f1 gtr running 6.4 on me. I want my money back so bad I hate that I have anything tied up in it. The game at this point is a complete fraud for anyone that has put money into it. We all deserve ALL of our real money back we have spent NOW! Unless they want to pay us back with interest later.

lol
  • Options
    Glu wants to take all of our money so we are homeless and we have to go to mcdonalds to use wifi! I don't know why they hate us so much after all the millions we have given them! Sure feels good to be appreciated
  • Options
    I'm going to turf all hour with those 200 gems!
  • Options
    Oops lost another $50 in cars to hackers! Thanks glu!
  • Options
    Only a $48 loss for the last hour! Glu is so generous to us!
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Score another one for the kitty brigade lol....
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Sorry to hear that @Annalise I really haven't had any issues with the game. Im more into it for the fun and customizing of the cars. I use to have a large collection of cars, close to 500 but when i finished the game i just sold off most of them. I now only have a hand full of cars and i really dont play to often or even participate in turf wars as i am busy working. Hope you find a solution. Cheers :)