Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Retirement H0me (t50 team) looking for a few

foppa99zulufoppa99zulu Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 36 Posts
Mature, legit turf team looking for other older racers. You need to be able to put up points worthy of a t50 team. Message me in game. Same ign. Real cool team.

Comments

• Options
    DuvernayDuvernay Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm looking to run with runners. Can you help me?

Screenshot 2016 05 01 17 01 57

Screenshot 2016 05 01 17 02 08

• Options
    Ram24879Ram24879 Registered Users 360 Posts
    I'm looking for a team for this next week. Made 31k this turf. Your friends list was full. Just let me know. https://imgur.com/a/O6wlY
  • Options
    @Duvernay Pretty crappy of you to hijack my thread. You might find better luck if you start your own thread and post exactly the skill level of the racer that you are looking for. good luck.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

@Duvernay Pretty crappy of you to hijack my thread. You might find better luck if you start your own thread and post exactly the skill level of the racer that you are looking for. good luck.

I was not running on your thread. I was hoping for an invite because i was not able to catch you in game. Nothing in my post gives the impression that I am recruiting drivers on this thread. Also, I do not appreciate the implication that my action here was "crappy." Please disregard. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Duvernay
    "keep that hammer down!"

• Options
    @Duvernay Sorry we are looking for guys who do quite a bit more than 11k. Once again, good luck.
  • Options
    @Ram24879 I made room in my friends list. Keep in touch.
  • Options

@Duvernay Sorry we are looking for guys who do quite a bit more than 11k. Once again, good luck.

I was busy the first two days of Turf transporting, and taking care of, my grandmother. That there 11k that you see is 1 (one) event's worth of points. I've had a lot on my mind (grandmother), plus I was a little bummed about my fellow teammates' lack of participation. Also, I am a semi-retired stock options trader. I use RR to cure my impatience with market positions; thus, increasing my trading effectiveness on any given trading day. In addition, I like to keep an open mind. Luck is opportunity meeting preparation. I've got it in Spades.

Duvernay
    "keep that hammer down, man!"

• Options
    @Duvernay
    Appreciate the words of wisdom, Seneca. Thanks for the explanation explaining your poor performance. Totally understandable. Unfortunately our team is full. Keep that hammer down, man! Good luck.
  • Options
    burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
    @foppa99zulu hey bro, 2hipsi told me to check u guys out, I can do 15-20k. Let me know if your interested ign, burnout blower 2052