Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why You Need To Take Down The Fb Login also selling a xb :)

SubaruGuySubaruGuy Registered Users 1,132 Posts
edited May 2016 in Off Topic Chat
take away Facebook login and anyone who is singed in on it make them sign in with gmail or game center
you guys dont see how it easy it is to get on a Facebook account
#1 phishing this is really not that hard it is if u dont really know what u r doing but it does not take that long to learn
#2 Facebook Crackers now this is a lil bit different because u need a proxy list and half the scammers on here r to dumb to do this but to get the one in the pic it only costs 19$ for lifetime
example http://imgur.com/a/9jY11
i only named off he most successful ways there r other ways and free ways that r just plain lack on Facebook's security

Comments

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Come try to hack my fb. Better bring a army ;)
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    uh huh, this isnt new news.
  • Options
    phishing maybe not but Facebook cracking have just been updated to make it way easyer to use and even ppl who have never touched one can use it now
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    @SubaruGuy , you better add a car for sale (mos common is a Civic Si for 100m) or else @2hipsi or @Caboose1744 will move it to Suggestions/Comments.
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Have you ever tried these or you just saw it when you looked up "Racing rivals free gem hack 100% legit"

Because there is no real easy way to hack into the facebook servers and retrieve a specific account's password. As well having a proxy server really has nothing to do with being able to retrieve password information
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Facebook Crackers in the pic is one i have i dont use it for rr lol i was just testing it for a friend so he could start selling them again not for rr@shtoobie
  • Options
    OP's grown up dream job is to become a "Hacker"
  • Options
    and phishing is a bigger one newer "hackers" tend to use
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    He's like a 5 year old who thinks hacking is just typing green text into a terminal and opening these cool spirally images of data
  • Options
    @shtoobie phishing is not hacking
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Lol, this is going nowhere...
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

• Options
    @1990 gts forums is not the only ppl who use rr you know what about the ppl who use Facebook for trading **** them ?
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    He's right, hacking into fb is dangerously easy and that is scary considering some accounts are worth hundreds of dollars.

It has happened before, its not that hard to do and it will keep happening unless fb ups its security
  • Options
    gmail is alot harder then Facebook lol and idk even know how game center works
  • Options
    I get a text every time I login instead of an email.

• Options
    and @KKDude11432 someone could just learn your timezone and wait for u to fall a sleep
  • Options
    Thats why my message tone for that contact is a Justin Bieber song.

• Options
    phones dead now what your **** so many things can happen lol
  • Options
    I alway have my phone charged more than 50%.m. Anything else? Lol.

• Options
    And it that still happened after all of that, It means that god wanted this to happen, lmao. I would take it as help from god. Help quitting rr :D

• Options
  • Options
    wait. aren't you 2 suppose to be the same guy? hmmm
  • Options
    same guy has who lol @TheGangsta
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    @KKDude11432 IDC if you add a small comment of civic/any car for sale. It will be more than likely moved depending on the title as I was told to do
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Did i mention that you must also put "btw civic fs" in the title?

• Options
    @TheGangsta , Who 2?

• Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Lmfao and whoever just tried to hack me can go suck a fat one
  • Options
    youlie said:

Lmfao and whoever just tried to hack me can go suck a fat one

no one tried
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Oh yes they did. Someone sent in a password change request lol