Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

My honest opinion of the update - non bashing

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
I feel as if the update has made the game too complicated, over tech savy. One of the greatest things about RR was the simplicity yet awesome qualities of pink racing, appearance upgrades etc. I understand the devs wanted to create this realistic appearing game but that's not what we love about RR, if that was the case everyone would be playing csr2. You had something good, you don't fix something that isn't broken
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Exactly

You ping me at 4 am big cheif lol. What it do :p
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    MARLEY 30MARLEY 30 Registered Users 1,105 Posts
    edited November 2016
    IMO, I hope GLU FIXES things right away...when any updates comes. It should be and it is designed to improve the game,e.g., performance or gaming experience. But the 6.0 update, flank on both aspects.. Maybe in more ways than claimed.
    It takes time to load vs the 5.0..challenging.. Pinks slips and other
    Graphics: it's like what... Nitto... Graphics on 6.0 = WRECK...
    All I see are blue... Only the loading part..seriously....
    In using an android note phone, I thought my screen my big... But man, browsing the cars... They're so small. And because of the color it's hard to read details and descriptions

Then again. Hope they fix it.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    @dwdtuning my bad, I didn't realize that was the ping button thought it was message
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Lol no worries, I was up, ain't no rest for the wicked
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I think there is a couple cool little things with the update but for the most part it is destroyed. Excactly you do not fix something that isnt broken especially when the "fix" completly breaks it. Then these bullshiit company reps respond with things like "every update people say they are going to quit". That says to me "we dare you to quit because we know you wont and if you do we do not care".