Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

50 gem team looking for active players

tequileros97tequileros97 Registered Users 911 Posts
edited November 2016 in Find a Team!
Our team is a small one that consists of 8 players, but we still managed to rank 389 last turf with the top 3 players of the crew hitting 3k-9k. We are looking for active and trustworthy players that will help us expand the team and take us even higher; minimum points per turf is 1050 but we encourage players to go beyond that. If you are interested and can hit the minimum, please message me here on this page or through private messaging.

Comments

• Options
    Streetbeat99Streetbeat99 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Or... you and your active players join us. It might be a good combo :-)
    Regards,
    STREETBEAT 99
    ----
    RR team Est 2013 is looking for 2 or 3 new players that can do an easy 3-5k per turf weekend.
    We are a team with experienced players that always hit 50 gems. Current players do around 2 to 15k per turf event.
    1k min, Top 3 players can add a 2nd account at the end of turf for double turf rewards.

Also after the RR update we play around rank 200-300.

Do you want to join us? => Est 2013
    My IGN => STREETBEAT 99
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Intersting, I'll talk about it with the team and we'll see what happens
  • Options
    The team denied, we're already in the top 101-625 bracket and there's not enough available spots anyways
  • Options
    toilet_assassintoilet_assassin Registered Users 197 Posts
    This sounds like a team I'd like to be apart of. The team I was I had 2k min. when I was racing I had no problem hitting that & beyond. I wasn't able to race in the last 5 turfs. So now we are moved in to our new home & im not working weekends anymore.
    If you are willing to give me a shot I'll do the work. I've got a good variety of cars & RRC to get race cars if I don't have them.
    Thanks.
  • Options

This sounds like a team I'd like to be apart of. The team I was I had 2k min. when I was racing I had no problem hitting that & beyond. I wasn't able to race in the last 5 turfs. So now we are moved in to our new home & im not working weekends anymore.
    If you are willing to give me a shot I'll do the work. I've got a good variety of cars & RRC to get race cars if I don't have them.
    Thanks.

We'd love to give you a shot, just add me in game (D A N K R U P T), I'll make sure you're able to join the team because we normally don't accept random requests to join.
  • Options
    toilet_assassintoilet_assassin Registered Users 197 Posts
    @tequileros97 Thank you. The way you handled the request to join another team by asking your team was 1st class. Which is what I'm looking for so hopefully I work out for you guys.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

@tequileros97 Thank you. The way you handled the request to join another team by asking your team was 1st class. Which is what I'm looking for so hopefully I work out for you guys.

No problem. I'm having issues sending PMs to you in-game so just add the team Turf Mutants and I will do the best I can to add you. I'm having problems viewing people's requests and no one is currently online to accept your request; I'll let them know who you are so they can accept you if I can't.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    brett18murraybrett18murray Registered Users 131 Posts
    I'll join invite me ign: super crazy 32337
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    @brett18murray did you not have a post up saying you where in a top100 team looking for new members? You seem to jump around from team to team a whole lot, you where in my team and left before turf started and we ranked 300 something. Why dont you just pick a team and stay with it. Lot easier than jumping all over the place.
  • Options
    Dang
  • Options
    @JohnKIV I was in a team for a long time and I got accused of something and got suspended and I've been jumping around from team to team so but the suspension is up and I'm back in that team and what was your team name?
  • Options
    idk if my team is going to want you in because we want trustworthy teammates. You can try to add the team Turf Mutants and tell me your ign so we know who you are.
  • Options
    Why don't you think I'm trustworthy and my ign: super crazy 32337
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Because you've gotten accused before so my teammates might be a bit skeptical, I'll tell them to give you a chance though