Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

6.0.2 Bug Reports

Comments

• Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

My ign is X MISTIC WAVE X and I love the new update better than the 5.3 but my pink rims are now black plz reply

We're looking at all the wheel problems. Can you please give us details on what rims they are?
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    In the new graffix package the painted parts of the Survolt are different... In 5.3 it's the main body that recieves paint (the preferred look in my opinion) in 6.0 it's the ground effects that take paint...could you explain why ?

I'm a huge of those cars and have several...I want em to look the way they did before the 6.0 update

• Options
    Metallic paints are still messed up with update too

• Options
    XXB00573DXXXXB00573DXX Registered Users 607 Posts
    @Foxx of what?i could record if needed
  • Options
    Jakob KyleJakob Kyle Registered Users 12 Posts
    Still pretty laggy on my straight talk Samsung Galaxy S III. Lag is everywhere. Not in just one specific area of the game. And also, flake paint, and wheels look terrible, even with the 5.3 graphics. Ign - Chief Beerologist
  • Options

@Foxx of what?i could record if needed

It would help to get recordings of the lag people are seeing.
  • Options
    XXB00573DXXXXB00573DXX Registered Users 607 Posts
    ahh ok ill put a youtube link once i record it
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I don't have a way to record it.. but it's like everything is about 1/2 sec behind
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    Before update

Experimental ON

Experimental OFF

• Options
    (Wish the Wurlitzer played...that would be cool)

• Options
    koenigsegg699koenigsegg699 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ign: Koenigsegg699
    Device: Huawei P9 Lite
    This isn't about the experimental graphics but the old version, I am confused about my paint, I'm pretty sure it was matte yellow but when I updated and had experimental graphics off, it was a dark orange.

Experimental graphics issue: when I turned it on there were colourful pixels outside the garage, but it's not a major problem.
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Awsome job guys i can race again i dont care about rims or paint longs i can drop launch
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

My ign is X MISTIC WAVE X and I love the new update better than the 5.3 but my pink rims are now black plz reply

We're aware of rim issues and are looking into them.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    Ign: t w i s t e d
    Android Lg stylo
    Everything is good except my races. Hella lag during and when i cross finish line it freezes a bit
  • Options
    bnice90bnice90 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bnice90
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Rims/game is still too dark even with "experimental" graphics turned off. B sport rims look black no matter what color they are as do most other rims. Game is just too dark.
  • Options

Ign: Koenigsegg699

Device: Huawei P9 Lite

This isn't about the experimental graphics but the old version, I am confused about my paint, I'm pretty sure it was matte yellow but when I updated and had experimental graphics off, it was a dark orange.

Experimental graphics issue: when I turned it on there were colourful pixels outside the garage, but it's not a major problem.

Can you share a screenshot?

• Options
    edited November 2016

Before update

Experimental OFF

Can you try and get the position of the car at the same angle as the "before" picture, Makes it a bit easier to compare. thanks!

• Options

Can we also see a screenshot of this?

• Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @Ryyst What's up with performance? Latency, FPS, etc
  • Options

@Ryyst What's up with performance? Latency, FPS, etc

We're trying to find out.

• Options
    edited November 2016

• Options
    lanespeed333lanespeed333 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Lane speed 333 iPhone 6S+ plus the new update reverting back to the 5.3 graphics my gold y7 rims from the wwe crates are now black. They are not gold now. The game still crashes when trying to go to the shipyard and where is the compensation package you guys said we would get?
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Hey ryyst. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the lag in the garage is almost gone.. and it loads lobbies pretty quick.. but the launch and shifts still lag about 1/2 a sec. Thx for y'all's hard work..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options

Lane speed 333 iPhone 6S+ plus the new update reverting back to the 5.3 graphics my gold y7 rims from the wwe crates are now black. They are not gold now. The game still crashes when trying to go to the shipyard and where is the compensation package you guys said we would get?

Sorry you are experiencing issues still, we are aware of the rims and we are working on it.

As for crashing when going to the Shipyard, What version of the iOS are you using? There is an issue affecting older OSes and Jailbroken phones.

• Options

Before update

Experimental OFF

Can you try and get the position of the car at the same angle as the "before" picture, Makes it a bit easier to compare. thanks!

Can we also see a screenshot of this?
    Screenshots of cars and rims and paint and angles don't matter when game is unplayable...

Probly just gonna call it quits... Game is still super laggy...can't launch or shift...even in a car that I usually always get perfect launch out of...screen is super choppy...like watchin in frame by frame slow motion...looks like a slide show...can't shift because "buttons" seem to be on a delay...not very responsive... Took a video but can't get it to work here...it's been fun but I think I'm done...good luck with your fix...I hope it all works out some day

• Options
    Slughead49Slughead49 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I turned on the experimental graphics and it made my game restart and now i cant play all i get is unable to complete action
  • Options
    ihateoystersihateoysters Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hello. When racing on samsung galaxy Tab A. Launch and shifting very bad, real slow to respond.. Enough to not play..and while racing it isn't smooth... I know it's still under maintenance..... Thanks
    Racer. rednugget2015
  • Options
    david01rauldavid01raul Registered Users 1 Posts
    My Game still lagg

My device: ZTE ZMAX 2
  • Options

I turned on the experimental graphics and it made my game restart and now i cant play all i get is unable to complete action

delete and reinstall, it should put you back to the old graphics.
  • Options
    HafizhHafizh Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racer name : Lovebird farm
    Device : Sony Xperia ZL C6502
    Issues :
    1.ill off that global chat and graphic already
    2.my game still hard lagging not smooth
    3. When running a race the rpm gauge goes up in a very stuttery/laggy manor so my RT always bad everytime
    4.if i racing or challenge with matte paint car,my game hard lagging,than i close app than ill open back app,game will stuck in Loading Garage..so i must open first my game at my other phone than change my show car in garage(if iam show matte paint car) to regular paint car than i can open with my main phone
    5.please fix that rims car
    6.can u do up the font to big?because hard to see time and rt at result