Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hacked on unlinked account

smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
So I was hacked they stole my whole inventory and opened 44 crates I had saved from turfing 72 Pandora ones on crate rims around 2 dozen turf cars and every single car s class and above my account was not and has not ever been linked to gamecenter or Facebook I chose the help option in game they refuse to help and said it's my fault I gave out my password but that is bs my account has never been linked so please tell me how it is my fault when there was no link to even have a password I have proof that I was hacked I also have proof my account is not and was not linked how do I get my cars back and my boost that I've spent a ton of money on moved to a account that is not hacked please I turf every week and I'm stuck on the sidelines till I at least get boost on a diff account to turf with also every time I open the game it gives me a warning saying there is a issue the the security certificates for the app seems odd that I'm hacked and all of a sudden since last update now there are security issues with the game but u still blame me

Comments

• Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    I also have the IP address and location of the person that hacked my account I would really like for him to be IP banned so he does not get others same guy has been hacking multiple well known ppl in the Facebook community since 6.0 dropped
  • Options
    Come on no reply here I can prove the IP address that hacked me and the amount of cars he took how do I go about getting anything back even part of what I lost at least u can not blame me for my unlinked account being hacked I need my boost moved to a safe account it's really the least u can do after 6.0 left new ways for hackers to exploit accounts I know u don't think it's your fault but how the heck is a unlinked account hacked from someone 15,000 miles away
  • Options
    It's funny how admins and devs are soooo fast to comment when they know u f'ed up but it's silent as night when glu's mistake with the security cost someone everything and they know they are to blame if it were my fault I was hacked I would have been slammed with the fact it's my fault where u devs at at least man up and apologize for ur crap update taking everything I've earned in 3 years of weekly turf wars
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Hello there! Unfortunately, no one here on the forums will be able to assist you, as the forums are not a short cut to customer service. You have to submit a ticket to customer service via the "?" in game, and then be patient, as it'll take a few working business days for them to get back to you.

Also, your original post was on Saturday, December 3rd - the Admins / Glu staff don't work on weekends. So, if they were going to respond, their response would come today. However, I'm fairly certain their response will be the same as what I said - contact Customer Service.

Good luck - I hope this situation is resolved for you!
  • Options
    They have replied they refuse to do anything and say I have my password to the person I've never talked to in Indonesia my account was unlinked I'm looking for someone at glu to accept responsibility for what happened to my account I lost over 44 crates 20 mattes all my racer club rewards 72 Pandora ones a f40 2 dozen turfs and my account was NOT LINKED this could not have been my fault I have been in game for 3 years this account was started on my iOS and has never been linked to anything I don't get why u can't help a long time player that has sent proof they were hacked it's just sad I contacted iOS I have spent $5800 on this game in the last 3 years that I can have refunded if I can not get help but I don't want my money back I want my boost and stuff I lost back I mean it's cool I'll take the cash and say f rr since rr is clearly saying f me
  • Options
    U can talk to your player council members James c , Brian g, and Daniel aka my x team mate prodigal grim all know that I was hacked u can ask them as they have all seen the proof also I no reason to continue with this I have talked to everyone and shown everyone proof they all tell me to do ? Show proof of hack and u will help but all u do is refuse to do anything at all and try and blame me when I was not linked this is just sad to be honest I will keep trying at end of the week I'll just charge back 3 years worth of playing game since U guys are unwilling to do anything to right the wrong u have done to me
  • Options
    I've sent requests through your web page as well 4 times every time I guys just end the conversation with out replying and send me a email customer satisfaction form lol I bet we all know how I rate u on these
  • Options
    Replied in game again said sorry u can't be held responsible for account security the f u c k I n g account was not linked to anything how in gods name can I be responsible please explain that to me and I'll shut up how is it my fault my unlinked account was hacked seems to me like u guys are 1000% responsible for my account being hacked
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    From what account did you submit the ticket?

There are only a few ways to access an account.

1. Through the device it was created on
    2. The device accessing the account is logged onto the linked Game Center/Google Play account or the linked Facebook account.

Rivals itself does not have a dedicated login.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I submitted ticket from XIX PANDA XIX I have renamed the account rip pandas after it was hacked like I said it was on my iOS device and was never linked I have no clue how the guy from Indonesia was able to get into my account I purposely kept it unlinked since it was created to avoid being hacked I can send u proof that it was hacked I can also send u pics of all my cars and inventory that was taken the IP address they were taken with and a few of the accounts he moved my cars too I've been in game since nitto days I know all the tricks scammers do to access your account but have no clue what this guy did a day or 2 prior to hacking my account this guy also hacked my Facebook my gmail that was diff email then fb then my PayPal account as well please anything u need to help I will provide I'm not looking for handouts I've been here forever just trying to get back some or any of the things he took as this was first time something like this has ever happened in the 3.5 years I've been playing
  • Options
    To clearify the account that wa hacked was XIX PANDA XIX
  • Options
    I sent some of the proof to ur fb inbox with the IP address and the guy responsible for hacking me ryyst
  • Options
    Do you or have you ever had a Google Play account?

• Options
    Yes my original main account I made was google play but I've been on iOS for like 2 years this account was created on iOS unlinked my original account biddy420 and some of my other account like 1. Was a legend 2. Mayor of Woodbridge 3. Smokesquadbiddy 4. Xxx vtec xxx 5. Jdm ghost were all started on google play but this account was never on google play as I've been on iOS since it was created
  • Options
    My most recent made account PANDA reloaded was also made on google play because the hacked account is still on my iOS device till I get the rest of my cars moved over
  • Options
    Does the name "IntolerableRocket356" mean anything to you?

• Options
    No never heard of it
  • Options
    This account, did not start on iOS. It made quite a few purchases on Google when it was first created and kept making google purchases for another month or 2. Then it stopped making purchases. Then over a year later it started making purchases on iOS.
    So, your story isn't quite adding up. Maybe you have this account confused with another.

• Options
    Hmm it's possible I started it on google when I was still using was a legend but man I really thought I made on my iOS god I have soo many accounts hard to keep track so are u saying that it is still linked to a google play account then
  • Options
    And that would have been how it was hacked then it shows that it's not linked on my game well I guess I'm sh*t out of luck with any help then
  • Options
    All I really want is my boost moved to a safe account I guess my cars are all gone for good can u guys at least do a 3 year player a favor and IP ban the guy that hacked me I can give his IP address
  • Options
    IP address of the hacker is 125.167.112.135
  • Options
    I'm guessing when I started using this account I just changed name from one of my old accounts
  • Options
    Also sorry not trying to be a lier I have like 5 accounts guess I lost track of where this one came from f me :(
  • Options
    When being a stoner ruins ur rr life :(
  • Options
    :'(
  • Options
    Sucks to say but at least Apple and droid will give me my money back since glu won't help