Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

6.1 Bug Reports

13Next

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We think we have it figured out, Doing some more internal testing to make sure it is what it is. Will have more info once we're confident we know whats happening.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We have found that there is a bit of an overlap between the launch button and the down shift paddle graphics (see screenshot). If you tap on this area (marked in red) it may cause the launch to not register. This will be fixed in our next update which, unfortunately due to the holidays, won’t be able to get approved in time, so it will have to wait until January.

For now, if you tap the launch button in the area shown here in green, you will be able to launch your car as normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate everyone’s help in investigating this issue and for your patience.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    What about all the cars lost to this? Put In a ticket or we Sol just like the speed hack? Seeing this is clearly your guys fault? All cars lost to this should be replaced . Atleast up untill you posted the obove post.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    This is absurd.... I dont complain much... But.... Daamn, I got people counting on me to help them win the GNX... and your fix is " hit a certain area just right" ... My thumb is 5x the size of the launch button on my main device.... How the hell am i to hit "just" the right spot...... ??
  • Options
    RUSHV8RUSHV8 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Quick match win isn't counting on the daily goals. I had to win 10 times with a R2 class, i won a race on quick match and it didn't count.
  • Options
    APOAPO Registered Users 6 Posts
    Even i know the problem in launch botton i make pink. Focus rs and exige lose because of this failed launch botton

I was disappoint this new update.

RAGE VTECH
  • Options
    PsalmC34V22PsalmC34V22 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Man at least yall can play. I'm still lagging hard af. No performance improvements whatsoever. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0". Apparently a piece of s***. Thanks GLU for all of your hard work. Keep customizing a game that can't even be played. Why not fix the game first and make it playable before you just add more features.

You guys knew the game was made unplayable at the drop of 6.0. Then player feedback also told you it was still unplayable after 6.0.1. Now the game is STILL unplayable after 6.1. Apparently you have absolutely NO intentions of optimizing the game for those that can't play. I can understand that it wouldn't make sense for you to try optimizing to accomadate very low end devices, but the fact that my Galaxy Tab S2 can't run the game, you've KNOWN it hasn't been able to run the game, yet you still do jack s*** to fix it is extremely unprofessional. Hoe are you NOT going to optimize the game for mainstream devices?

But whatever. It's your game. Do as you wish. Just pathetic and disrespectful if you ask me. Way to leave your paying customers and game supporters in the fkn dirt.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    What is the deal with performance crates? Is it a bug that you can only collect on 1 account per device ?..? Or was this purposeful?
  • Options
    Mr Alvin72Mr Alvin72 Registered Users 54 Posts
    You guys expect us to turf and we cannot see who is making points? It only shows points that people did last week. This is really bad.
  • Options
    alysia28alysia28 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have not complained at all through any of this but now glu really messed up. How are we gonna know what points we have on turf if it's still showing points from last weekend lol..
  • Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    We will look into the turf issue. We're very sorry this slipped through our checks this week.
  • Options
    I just don't want to see people not turfing with zero points hiding behind last week points. This is affecting everyone
  • Options
    Gypsy Drag KingGypsy Drag King Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm on ios6 launch button is only workin about 33% done lost 2 cars in about 10 races due to launch button not workin , again iOS 6 with latest update , teamates sayin if the hit just a little higher than button it works but not for me
  • Options
    2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
    True edefinitely effecting our team..especially lost cars due dead launch pad
  • Options
    A fix for the turf war bug is being pushed out now, should be fixed within the next hour or two. @Mr Alvin72
  • Options
    Thanks guys.. Is it possible in the future that individual highest points shown instead of rank of members?
  • Options

Thanks guys.. Is it possible in the future that individual highest points shown instead of rank of members?

We're planning to add a filter for you to use in a future update.
  • Options
    outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    edited December 2016
    I don't have the launch issue nor performance issue I just wanted to inform y'all that I've been seeing cars in lobbies they aren't supposed to be in for example in the Lamborghini event in a 1650 lobby there was an Evo 8 ( I have an iPhone 5s 9.1 everything is extremely smooth no lag no nothing shoot it even feels like I'm running at 60fps)
  • Options
    ForzaFanlvl4ForzaFanlvl4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Rims: First Place SSR Type-F
    Car: First Place Ford Falcon FG V8 Supercar
    Problem: Carbon Fiber on wheels is not fixed, replaced with aluminium

Take a look, my IGN is X X EEVEE X X
  • Options
    babyfresh42babyfresh42 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm getting massive lag on my Lenovo tab 10, 1gig of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, it's running Android marshmallow 6.0.1. BUT my galaxy tab e lite runs this game perfectly, are the performance issues due to the os?
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @babyfresh42 No, your hardware is absolutely terrible tbh with you
  • Options
    Racer Showdown did not pay out any rewards on 2 different accounts..!!
  • Options
    Please submit a ticket if the rewards were not paid out.
  • Options
    So the 8.0" Galaxy Tab S2 is still on the inferior device list for Racing Rivals then?
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @PsalmC34V22 Believe me, I know a decent iutm on this stuff. So your tablet is more than enough to run this game. But your display resolution which is 2048 x 1536 can cause a slow down in overall rendering as that is quite the display for your GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) to push. But none the less, your Tablet should theoretically have enough power to run this game, if that makes any sense some how
  • Options
    And there's no app available to adjust and/or lower my display resolution to make the tablet run easier?
  • Options
    Quick note for everyone: we have some people on our team looking at the new speed hack reports. Please keep sending any new info you have to customer support.
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I submitted a ticket on the following.

I am unable to upgrade tires on any new car. The UPGRADE button is green, but nothing happens.
  • Options
    dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    Fug exit the car and try again. Let them worry about big things right now, that's a small bug that they can wait on. Priorities should be smoother experience like in 5.x first.
  • Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    I understand Glu turned the game over but seriously how long are they going to investigate before they actually do something to fix the game? Launch button has been messed up for over two months. Nos button works on occasion and that's been going on for a while. Latency issues are still very real especially at launch and that's been since 6.0. I play on an iPhone 7s with experimental graphics turned off yet same old problems. Exactly how long must we all wait? This is getting ridiculous. Less time investigating and more time fixing. That should be the priority