Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Anybody still having major performance issues?

BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
From what I see on FB and YouTube vids, etc, people are still having major performance issues across the board. Scrolling through menus and 360 Scrolling a car in garage is a pain. So maybe if you guys have issues report them in this thread and maybe @[RR] Ryyst and @[RR] Dupe and maybe even @[RR] Grafalgar can take a look at the issues. Be sure to be specific so they can maybe recreate the problem.

Comments

• Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    One of the main things to include - the device you are using, and what OS you are on. For example, IPhone 6S+, IOS 10.2.1. (I don't have any of the issues mentioned, just using my device as an example).
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    I'm having major performance issues last 2 days. Ran perfect up till now. Now launch is impossible with frames freezing and lagging
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    They are working diligently to get Rivals running smooth again on many devices, please be patient with the progress, and if you're experiencing issues please give specific details.

Example; device, os, when it specifically happens, what you're doing when it happens, what exactly happens.
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Already done this.. many times. Still cant play. Since 6.0.
    Ign au bass player
    Device moto g 4th gen
    Android 6.0.1

Lag in every part of the game.. from looking at cars in garage to launching and shifting. I have to hit the launch button at the 3rd yellow to get an R/T of less than .100. can't hit shift fast enough to not hit the limiter in 1st in any car..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    Moto G 4th gen is " some what comparible" to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but has lower specs all around. The Note 4 doesn't even run the game right.