Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Rrc price of cars

I wanna know the rrc price of every car in the game, also wanna know where i can go to get such information

Comments

• Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    My 2 cents on this....good luck with that search, as there is no spot or list of cars and value (that I know of). The "value" of a car is subjective...as in a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Person A might be willing to pay a high amount for a car....where as person B may not. Most people I know determine the value of a car they are looking to sell by checking various FB groups, and the forum here, to see what they've been selling for. They then price their car in line with that...sometimes a bit higher, sometimes a bit lower. Again, good luck in your search.
  • Options
    hyldnirhyldnir Registered Users 36 Posts
    There's no real list of every car - some cars are vaulted and cannot be purchased anymore
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I dont think you will find a straight answer. Car prices will varey from where you sell them. Example cars will sell for more on Facebook and ebay then they do here on the forums. Also prices will change alot. Example the s15 silvia was selling for about 8-10mil then it eas in performance crates and now ppl sell them for 250k.
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Doesn't exist
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    speakthelanguagespeakthelanguage Registered Users 19 Posts
    How much would a lambo aventador superveloce sell for when maxed
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I would say a stockc or no nos one would sell for around 15mil but since it is maxed with nos that knocks the value down to about 10mil.
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Aventador SV no nos sells for about 10. I know. I've bought 6 in the last month or 2. Maxed with nos I wouldn't pay more than 5 for tbh. But that's me
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Do you want something like that in game? Like... a pokedex of cars?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    edited February 2017
    @[rr]Ryyst NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Oh please god no!!!!
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    edited February 2017
    @[RR] ryyst

A black book on the ever changing black market would be impossible boss.

Let's keep them resources on the right path forward :p
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

@[RR] ryyst

A black book on the ever changing black market would be impossible boss.

Let's keep them resources on the right path forward :p

Oh, it wouldn't be about the black market values, but just an all encompassing list of cars, maybe how to get one, vaulted, turf versions... stuff like that.

I mean, just a thought.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    @Ryyst rather be able to buy more than 1 car at time from showroom... Be much better than a list of cars...
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts

Do you want something like that in game? Like... a pokedex of cars?

maybe its not so bad... and i've recently played so I want 1 ;)
  • Options
    SUBARUD00DSUBARUD00D Registered Users 35 Posts
    A price of a car ingame is just like real life . Its ever changing due to somw being duped and others crushed
  • Options
    AngelsFromAboveAngelsFromAbove Registered Users 756 Posts
  • Options
    greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    Any idea how much a nos free but maxed lambo sesto elemento would cost ?
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Ryyst must have read my mind or some odd shit cause I always wanted a car list showing what cars are what and where you can get them and such