Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bye

FuraiPinkerFuraiPinker Registered Users 13,302 Posts
Green glow
Vaulted purple glows
The idiots finally did it.... fuckk this game

Comments

• Options
    FuraiPinkerFuraiPinker Registered Users 13,302 Posts
    Thinking about selling my account too.... lol you guys are gonna have a party when I'm gonr
  • Options
    mrlegitmrlegit Registered Users 12,436 Posts
    Lmfaooo ohh furai
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    This game is done man get out while you still can
  • Options
    DualShocker182DualShocker182 Registered Users 5,257 Posts
    This game has been done for a while lol

IGN: DualShocker182
    "Rapper, Memer, and Lobby-Cleaner"
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    Yeah but you can still get out with some coin in your pocket @DualShocker182

I told @Roush Sport this a while ago... the game would have it's plug pulled in less than a year
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    What happened
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Green ug is back in fast and furious crates as well as light matte blue , as well as the vaulted purple rims. @KKDude11432
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Lol come on just because some glow, rims what ever xome back into crates doesnt mean the game is Done. That is just stupid.
  • Options
    I'm glad they did it and tons of paints added; just need the last 2 now dusty brown and apple red matte but I'm glad they brought back the rims

• Options
    @FuraiPinker you need some more k1 buddy to finish the matte collection lol
  • Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    The rims have been back.. LOL
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    So, opening the vault and bringing items / accessories back out so that more players have a chance to obtain them without selling an arm, leg, and a kidney on the black market just to obtain barely enough RRC for a down payment is a bad thing? It's going to end the game? C'mon.

• Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Exactly @Roush Sport
    @FuraiPinker glu/Carbonated don't care about what some accessory or car is worth on the black market. And I'm glad they don't.. bring back what ever it takes to make the game awesome again. And keep new players..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    > @Roush Sport said:
    > So, opening the vault and bringing items / accessories back out so that more players have a chance to obtain them without selling an arm, leg, and a kidney on the black market just to obtain barely enough RRC for a down payment is a bad thing? It's going to end the game? C'mon.

@Roush Sport agree completely with you. In fact I wonder why turf cars of the CIE era aren't made available for players to obtain them. Many players of that time retired, game uninstalled and bye bye to all their cars. Those cars are lost to the game and players. Just get them out again.