Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need help, should i continoue or stop!?

rajeh22rajeh22 Registered Users 2,875 Posts
http://i.imgur.com/y6eEur9.jpg
I have made 110k so far , 64k was from the first 2 events which costed me to lose 20 z28+15copo camaro and crush 45x z28 , 20x copo/jets/murci/nismos so first 64k just costed me about 70mil of cars lost/crushed and 500 boost, i am seeking for help because the top prize is evo re and the second guy is at 105k , but i still have 40gti left to push, but the shitty thing is that everyone is hitting min now and i dont think i will dc, so should i continoue pushing or just stop and pray he doesnt pass me , because it is already financly sucks because its the same value of crushes will be for the evo re and turf car i will get, if u were me what would have u done?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    This... It's a personal choice for you.

Personally I would have hit my min. Kept every pink after that. Used the winnings to buy the Evo re.

Right now is a matter of pride.
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    @DdgDktaRlz i agree, if i have kept everything i would have bought that evo, but it was like more of gambling if one didnt hit the min i would have called it worth
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Keep crushing shitt. It's a matter of getting the prize evo now!
  • Options
    Bragging rights
  • Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    You can do it!
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • Options
    MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    What's ur teams min
  • Options
    Suddnly a 2 spots open for dc it has revived me.
    @MARTINTEXAS2 30k , but i am at 120k now so 4x the min
  • Options
    MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    @rajeh22 nice, I wish I turfed like I used to, I could hit 30k pretty easy but kinda hard with a wife and two kids lol, that's cool bro keep it up I envy you in a good way tho lol
  • Options
    DuceReeDuceRee Registered Users 13,675 Posts
    Make a statement
    Evos will cost you $35 or 70m the least so it's worth it don't think those crushes would've added up tbh
  • Options
    > @DuceRee said:
    > Make a statement
    > Evos will cost you $35 or 70m the least so it's worth it don't think those crushes would've added up tbh

I agree 100%

30, 40 mil tops. And that's selling over the course of 3 or 4 months. At the very least. That would 've been a lot of disposable cars to try and sell.
  • Options
    @FORREST FORREST GULP well my time is also count, like i could go and do lots of different things, plus i am at 125k now and that guy not going to stop following me lol, i guess this will end at 135-140k
  • Options
    You can do it water boy! You can do it all night long!
  • Options
    @FORREST FORREST GULP w w w water boy 0.o
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    water boy! hey that's what I used to call @ZacharySage1738
  • Options
    @adeechi lol
  • Options
    @FORREST FORREST GULP @Slxyarh @ARES_NiiTROzz
    Thanks guys for the support and the advice the second guy have really gave me a hard time he stopped at 130k
    So i am walking away with 2x claim and evo re( got lucky that someone didnt hit min)
    http://i.imgur.com/FjdNP0j.jpg
  • Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Nice work
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    muchealjordanmuchealjordan Registered Users 3,778 Posts
    That's a real good team bro. But in my opinion at those points u are hitting, u should demand AT LEAST a 3x claim. If not a 4x claim. Any other team will grant u that right. Sometimes u gotta charge more for your time. But that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    And great fuckiing job btw.
  • Options
    @DdgDktaRlz thanks bud
    @muchealjordan and what if i have told you the second place with 130k not going to even dc? It is my first time running with them from the start of the turf, they didnt know me very well, they had a big guy who always dc and get the prize, i came up behind him (he was 67k and i was 64k)the first 2 events but gave him really hard time, we both didnt know esch other so we kept pushing and pushing and what motivated me the most is the aspect of there is a prize, i didnt plan when i joined them to do 145k, i was hoping for 100-105k, but as @DdgDktaRlz it had became a matter of pride, i could have even pushed for 160k if he continoued, and thanks alot dude really appreciate it
  • Options
    @muchealjordan ohh i forgot to mention , even tho i have done 4x the min i cant demand on triple claim when other players on minimum, like what to do? To kick someone on min to pass the claim? No one can do that
  • Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Good job bud!!
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • Options
    Tbh if I were u I'd look for a different team. If you know on average you ccan hit 75k every turf that is automatic triple claim. I've been on teams that do 50k for t25 d.c you have to get the biggest bang for your buck bro
  • Options
    @muchealjordan i always do go for about 65-75k for t25 and 2x t100, but this week wanted the prize the EVO RE baby
  • Options
    SlxyarhSlxyarh Registered Users 5,109 Posts
  • Options
    BlackfirePhoenixBlackfirePhoenix Registered Users 6,245 Posts
    Nice amount of points dude. Im curious did you ever get the Evo RE or did you bearly miss it? @rajeh22
    Ign Blackfire Phoenix and ExhaustedKicker.

JK still am Retired. add me on Steam instead @ BlackfirePhoenix
  • Options
    @Slxyarh thanks :)
    @BlackfirePhoenix thanks , got it
  • Options
    There should be a forums t100 team lol
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @muchealjordan there was once