Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

So sad :(

BukainBukain Registered Users 3 Posts
Are you ok with those new players who play RR with multi accounts??? I'm so sad about it. I play RR long ago, like 2to3 years ago,that is when the game start i think(i might be wrong).This is my third playthrough. I stop playing it before the major update(changing graphics) . Now i got new phone and i decided to play it again with my new account. I started it a week ago and now i find out there are at least one player pinking themselves in each lobby i enter, with multiple accounts. I rarely start threads on forums, but now i can't handle it because I've been a fan of RR long enough and i really like it's​ gameplay and mechanics. I even tried to play CSR2 and NNation, but can't even finish their campaign without disappointments.So I'm the only one who don't like it or there are others who feel the same? I just want to know it.

Comments

• Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Self crushers bud. They dont care about it at all. We do cuz its complete bs and they should be banned because an old team who ALSO self crushed got banned for doing so. But now they dont give a flying f about it. Absolute bs.
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • Options
    DaddyDaveDaddyDave Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't self crush don't even pinks but I did learn in csr2 that every game has a system to how you get the max out of it for example when I played csr2 I came to the game as if I was in racing rivals win win win but my points I ended up with at the end of a tournament season weren't high like 150,000 until I learnt to trade wins meaning win one loose one and keep doing it that's when my points sky rocketed to 4 mill and lot of ppl on there were mad cause ppl were swapping wins but you can stay mad or evolve with the game meaning step up or get left behind if ppl want to self crush more power to them sounds like a expensive way to gain a lot of points racing rivals will love it cause there spending a lot of money but that is only if you want to be on top me personally IMA still have fun without being on top and spending my life's savings
  • Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    @DaddyDave oh its incredibly expensive lol totally not worth it in my eyes especially for the money you spent to not be worth the car your selling
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)