Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

3x offer wall

BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
For those skeptical about down load and play and reach certain things to get rewards.

The 4173 final fantasy that requires you to reach citadel lvl 10 for reward does payout. I hit lvl10 this morning. Started rivals and got 4173 gems. I am now over 5k gem. Not a single pack bought.

Comments

• Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    How long did it take?
  • Options
    I took about 2 days but i also did it without buying a pack.
  • Options
    @FORREST FORREST GULP i also only spent maybe 3 hours total in game doing stuff. If you buy there 5$ starter pack you could probably do it quicker

5$ for 4100 gems not to bad
  • Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Buying the starter packs is always alot quicker. Ive never done it but it works.
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • Options
    Just figured id let all you legits know this one did pay out
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    No idea. But if you start before ot ends it should payout the start total. So if you start and 3x ends before you finish goal it should still payout the 4100 @BLKSTANG007
  • Options
    Garcia619Garcia619 Registered Users 3,111 Posts
    Just started this morning already at lvl8 citadel
  • Options
    IonseewhyIonseewhy Registered Users 779 Posts
    Just buy the special lol either way its still a good deal, 6$ for 4k gems in like 10min
  • Options
    Boffz79Boffz79 Registered Users 1,722 Posts
    I have just started am at level 6 will let know how I go
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Been on it for 2 days...only level 6...I ain't buyin nuthin...I'll just wait it out

• Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Did it in about an hr. Got to lvl6 then got tired of waiting and bought the $4.99 package
  • Options
    I'm right there @JohnKIV. Must resist.
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    The $5 package lets you finish it in 15 minutes, start-to-finish.

I'm level 6 Citadel, started 2 days ago... didn't buy a pack. Waiting for my damn stone so I can upgrade to level 7 Citadel.
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    PacMan RevisPacMan Revis Registered Users 783 Posts
    This works i completed it last night. Once you upgrade to level ten you dont even have to wait til the upgrade is finished just load up RR

• Options
    IOS @Jesteritup ?
  • Options
    No but my iPad use to do that.
  • Options
  • Options
    Complete and it worked . I pretty much did everything as soon I could took just over 48 hours .
  • Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Ive tried doing these. But i get too bored lol
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

I dont know why but my offer wall is all 3 gems watch trailers, literally no other offers

Same here - both on Ipad and on my IPhone. Loaded my account on my droid device and the offers are different, but none of which I want to partake in. They are all "sign up for this free trial with a valid CC" type stuff.
  • Options
    id10Tangoid10Tango Registered Users 17 Posts
    I still haven't been paid for the Final Fantasy game and I'm starting to think I'll miss out on the 4th of July cars because of the hold up.
    TUNERS DONT JUMP AND JUMPERS CANT TUNE
  • Options
    RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    I got almost 3500 gems for completing Final Fantasy. My god that game is boring!
  • Options
    id10Tangoid10Tango Registered Users 17 Posts
    It's official. Fyber screwed me out of the Holiday Crates. Does anyone know of a better way to get through to them aside from continually replying to the initial email they send?
    TUNERS DONT JUMP AND JUMPERS CANT TUNE
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    No way to reach them. I believe they are in Germany or somewhere far far away. They are pretty well known as a scamming company. Just gathering data and selling it to every internet whore-company out there
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited July 2017
    I went to their web site and sent them an email as someone who allows them to use my web site. Basically like I was RR. But not RR. And they replied and got things settled for me in about 4 days. Hope this helps
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    You are all so lucky !!!... You get 4100 gem free offers ???... Wtf ??.. In Europe if I complete all my offers and many of which are suspicious and fraudulent I will still get 200 gems only. The only free gems I get is from showdown or by running the videos over and over. You are lucky guys.
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

You are all so lucky !!!... You get 4100 gem free offers ???... Wtf ??.. In Europe if I complete all my offers and many of which are suspicious and fraudulent I will still get 200 gems only. The only free gems I get is from showdown or by running the videos over and over. You are lucky guys.

Shoot me a message when you get a chance if you are on an iPhone. I've figured out how to fix it on those.....not on droid yet (as I haven't run into it on droid). I've also resolved the issue where the offer wall only shows you "watch this video, earn 3 gems" offers - again...iPhone only.