Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bonus money not working

BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
Wats up the weekly bonus money says server is down ever since yesterday !

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    you can hit a cap with sponsor bonuses
  • Options
    Hey fox , im talking about the weekly tournament money and the team money u get every week from ur ranking , not sponsor money it says the server is down
  • Options
    what is your in game name
  • Options
    Its the same bikermikeyblack , thanks fox , i know u r a busy guy !
  • Options
    ill get to it as soon as i can
  • Options
    Still not working ,not too much use in running turf wars now if u cant get any money for it !!!
  • Options
    im looking into it biker
  • Options
    have you tried re-installing (if you are synced to game center)
  • Options
    Yes i just now did it today and logged bak in and it showed an exclamation mark meaning u have a bonus to claim and clicked on claim bonus says server down !
  • Options
    Is this affecting anyone else ??
  • Options
    Fox this is wat it says Oops the server is having trouble connection please try again
  • Options
    there is something wrong with you specifically, I almost have it
  • Options
    does it work now?
  • Options
    Sorry no Fox it still says the same thing opps !
  • Options
    alright back in i go
  • Options
    Ok there mr crabtaco Ive slacked off on my tw lately becuz i was the only one on the team racing , so i will get bak in there again thanks !
  • Options
    Also i might add that may b true for the 100000 cut off but i also cant claim the team bonus either , dont u get a certain amount for partisapating ? At least we have been
  • Options
    Hey mr fox after thinking about it when i logged yesterday there was an exclamation point there at the bonus thingy and thatmeans u have money to claim but when i click it said server trouble !
  • Options
    Sooooooo i guess you guys are not gonna fix this problem huh ? Not important enough i guess
  • Options
    M8kmcreamM8kmcream Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am having the same issue in that I am Not able to collect. I have not tried to reinstall the game though. The weekly tourney just says "expired".
  • Options
    Johnny A 55Johnny A 55 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm having the same issue
  • Options
    this was hotfixed today
  • Options
    Hooray hooray everythings working today , now wat about the money ive been screwed out of the Last 3 or 4 weeks ????