Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admin Fox

Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
Ping me in game when you can.. I've been trying to ping you and it won't let me. Says fails try again later. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    will do, ill be on in a bit
  • Options
    MONEYCHEIFMONEYCHEIF Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey how do I get ahold of someone with higher power about making shit. Happen
  • Options
    Still waiting on you fox.. Don't know if you forgot haha
  • Options
    i didnt ive been on multiple times throughout the day. Ill hop in now
  • Options
    Well I guess we can try later.. I have to go somewhere and might not be able to sign on if you ping me.. But I've been waiting.
  • Options
    You busy now fox?
  • Options
    sorry, i need to clear out my friends list so i can ping you, it fills stupid fast. you can always pm me on here
  • Options
    BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n58287]sorry, i need to clear out my friends list so i can ping you, it fills stupid fast. you can always pm me on here[/QUOTE] Mud Fox doesn't want to see naked pictures of you
  • Options
    Soooooo... Should I try to talk with another admin or just let it go?
  • Options
    Okay, I'm done buggin.. I'm gonna assume, based on the fact that that money glitchers have been banned, (recently discovered issue) that this info just isn't as important since it only affects us players. I didn't think y'all were like this. Everyone likes to call you guys greedy and say you only care about the $$. Well I never agreed with that. But now, I'm not so sure.. It just might be true. No offense, it's a business i get it, but maybe you shouldn't say you have a "bounty" and then completely pass off someone that has the info.. If I am completely wrong or just plain confused by the actions I've seen then by all means I appologize ahead of time. And as a final note, if any other dev's would like to talk with me about this, y'all know where to find me.
  • Options
    mud. Ive helped you before and ill help you again. Do you know how hard it is to ping pong back and forth from the game trying to find you online before my friends list fills up while like 20 other people start asking me for cars. I dont understand why you couldnt just message me on here? I haven't passed you up at all I have repeatedly tried to get in touch with you.
  • Options
    Well then I apologize fox, I can only imagine how your friends list must be.. I haven't tried to write you on here because pm's havnt been working. Plus I wanted to show you that it in fact does add performance even tho you can't see it on your side. If you want to make a new account (on game) pm me here (or on tempmd if pm's are still broke) and tell me the new name and then we can talk on there and not be bombarded.
  • Options
    you can make a new account and pm me (though this issue should have been hotfixed)