Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cars for sale paypal only

Have pretty much everything. Furais for $20. Ramis $20. Gt2's $3. Stella's $3. Zr1's $10. Ford gt's $10. Acrx's $10. Turf cars $30. Ect. Let me know what you are looking for and if I don't have it posted I will list price. Most cars are gemed also.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    If you look in my garage I don't have much there anymore. I have another account and transferred a lot of cars there.
  • Options
    R33's. R34's. Integras. Civic type r's. M3's. Dragster. Gemed mp4's. Gemed gt3. Gtsr's. Rx7 specs. Frs specs. Stripe less gtsr. Black rx7 spec. Seriously I have just about everything and some cars I have a bunch of.
  • Options
    Also have RR cash. $4 per mill.
  • Options
    Peanut4261Peanut4261 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey brotha I need some cash are you willing to buy cars? I deal with 3vil a lot so I am legit
  • Options
    Peanut4261Peanut4261 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ok, chill brotha I was just asking a simple question
  • Options
    1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    I tried to add you but you cant' accept more friends. Add me, same IGN as here.
  • Options
    Sounds good. I'll talk to you then about it and maybe we can make a deal
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    DJChris23 tells more story's then (MOTHER GOOSE) Nova don't even entertain this fool he tells everyone he is buying there turf cars. And always has a reason or excuse as too why it does not happen.
  • Options
    cxadriancxadrian Registered Users 26 Posts
    interested in getting some rr cash
  • Options
    DJChris23 tells more story's then (MOTHER GOOSE) Nova don't even entertain this fool he tells everyone he is buying there turf cars. And always has a reason or excuse as too why it does not happen.
  • Options
    1bullet1deer I tried to add you but wouldn't pull you up. Like no one with that name. It's been doing that to me a lot.
  • Options
    cxadrian wrote: »
    interested in getting some rr cash
    Let me know. You can send me a pm also. Since now I can actually reply
  • Options
    Jairo KillzJairo Killz Registered Users 52 Posts
    my ign is Hydro Killz if u could please add me i might buy some cars
  • Options
    Pretty sure you are already
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Bump for nova, i vouch for him 10000000000% legit
  • Options
    Sometimes you have to click search more then once. I'm friends with shinbeats. Can you remove someone from your list and i'll add you? just message here when you will do that.
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Nova I need r34' s and Rami's, maybe r33
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I'm sure I can find ppl to bride to say I'm legit
  • Options
    adeemkadeemk Registered Users 126 Posts
    Blown if you have turf cars left please let me know and I also need some tunes ign is toxelite
  • Options
    Razoor112 wrote: »
    Nova I need r34' s and Rami's, maybe r33
    You sure you don't want to just buy my whole account?
  • Options
    Sometimes you have to click search more then once. I'm friends with shinbeats. Can you remove someone from your list and i'll add you? just message here when you will do that.
    I deleted 67 blown nova. I will friend you from other account
  • Options
    adeemk wrote: »
    Blown if you have turf cars left please let me know and I also need some tunes ign is toxelite
    I have the last c6r, last z4, 2 of the last frs specs, New York rx7 spec, and the first ford gt-r, and also the gt2. I'm sorry though I don't do tunes anymore.
  • Options
    I have the last c6r, last z4, 2 of the last frs specs, New York rx7 spec, and the first ford gt-r, and also the gt2. I'm sorry though I don't do tunes anymore.
    Would you be willing to do some kind of deal over paypal for the Rx7, Z4 and Tokyo FR-S?
  • Options
    Would you be willing to do some kind of deal over paypal for the Rx7, Z4 and Tokyo FR-S?
    Yeah I can. Send me a pm with what your thinking for all 3.
  • Options
    I sent you a pm :P
    Yeah I can. Send me a pm with what your thinking for all 3.
  • Options
    Hey blown I'm online now. Are you?
  • Options
    Hey blown I'm online now. Are you?
    No I won't be till around 11pm pacific time. I'm out running errands right now
  • Options
    Well I was hoping when you agree to a trade you would actually go through with it.. I tried contacting you you said you would be on last night ok I waited and then you say last night you'll be back on in a bit after shower so I waited .. Never got a reply .. Thanks for wasting my time.
  • Options
    Well I was hoping when you agree to a trade you would actually go through with it.. I tried contacting you you said you would be on last night ok I waited and then you say last night you'll be back on in a bit after shower so I waited .. Never got a reply .. Thanks for wasting my time.
    I was in Arizona all day taking care of personel matters. When I got home I took a shower and passed out. Sorry for being tired