Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

THANK YOU CIE !! I'M DONE WITH THE GAME !

BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
So thank you so much CIE !! I'm done with the game , you remove chicken poitns , reduce points - want ppl to race in highter lobbies and repair their cars with gems , glitchers ... to many glitchers , and YOU guys didn't do anything for this ! Only said " this is not true , there isn't glitchers etc..."
I spent over 500 $ last two months , and now what ?!?! 0 points from chickens , lobbies full with glitchers , this turf lost over 10 gem cars to glitchers and what ? One big nothing !

I quit the game , so I sell my whole account , have over 25 hulked cars , over 5 cars with 200 gem green paint and 500 gem wheels , 1 hulked stock furai , 6 turf cars ( and I will win this one ford cobra ) , many gem cars , and cars with best tunes in whole game ! ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL !

BORIL BG from Tuned Reapers.
If you want buy my account PM me here on ingame

Thank you CIE ! The game was awesome , but you guys killed it ... I'm so sorry . It was pleasure to play it !

Comments

• Options
    alexxxoralexxxor Registered Users 32 Posts
    these people cant get anything done
  • Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    Admins I'm waiting for your answers ! And this time I realy want to give me back my cars !
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    Your tripping CIE just announced there working on a fix, thats what the hotfix was, not sure if 0 chicken parts was a test or what.

CIE is trying, there doing there best!

I owned my own runescape private server with around 100-200 active players on at a time about 3-4 years ago, I know how hard it is to deal with exploits/glitches, first you gotta find the issue, then find a fix for the issue, and so on.... then a week later another exploit/glitch is found.

You really should be pissed at the glitches/exploiters, untill you own your own game like me you have no idea how hard it is. In your mind you think CIE just fix the issue, if only it was that easy, Id like to see you run your own game with 0 issues Boril.
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Well just when you think they can't screw it up anymore. They do this! It's one thing to change it, but to do it in the middle of turf so teams don't stand a chance in caching up is just dumb! I'm seriously considering throwing in the towel myself.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    ppl will soon realize how pointless turf wars is. with the amount of time/gems spent just to get a car with graphics on it to maybe get a few gems as a reward back and maybe the car which isn't good for much. just to say you have it. Really worth that stress and grinding it out? not to mention all the above listed problems and known glitters and hackers? hmmmm.......... I'll still play but casual racing is good enough.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I think the hot fix for the room glitch in turf caused the 0 points and the betting issue. But as soon as the issues started with the hot fix the betting and 0 points was resolved. Cie is actively working on all of these issues and I think with the few of them and the hundereds, maybe millions of us they are doing their best. I have yet to lose anything due to a glitch car in the turf lobby but the way I think is everyone I pink/bet is maxed and boosted. I see the frustration from all of the people that are saying they have a issue but to think CIE is sitting back and doing nothing is kinda not fair. There's always going to be cheating little b.i.t.c.h.e.s. but as long as CIE is working and solving problems I will just have to deal with it.
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    give me some cars if you are done playing.
  • Options
    adeemkadeemk Registered Users 126 Posts
    How much you want for turf cars and your cobra jet add me ign toxelite
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    See I don't pink my cars and I don't spend gems on boost as such all these issues are meaningless to me. If these issues bother u that much stop pinking and boosting. Run $ races and free race and just have some fun. Sorry u lost ur cars but Cie is doing what they can. The losers that can't race legit or can't play the game and be satisfied are the problem. The top 25 teams being told the day turf ends what next turf is, there is a problem.
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    People that spend all their time trying to cheat u for a race and a few points. Is winning worth your BALLS to say u beat me? Cause u didn't beat me u made the game put u past me. But u most certainly didn't beat me. Every time u lose to a cheater remember he is a weak little poser that can beat u legit. Game ROCKS Cie keep trying an someday they will run out of hacks and glitches.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    We have an update that fixes alot of the the issues you guys have been experiencing, it will be out this week and at the latest early next week. I'm sorry you feel the need to leave we are working as hard and as fast as we can. If there is anything I can help you with please pm me. I do my best to help you guys in whatever way I can.