Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Glitcher named sun yah

D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
I have proof this person was glitching
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Sun yahSun yah Registered Users 44 Posts
    What's up demon? I'm no hacker in fact I logged on to message mods about my own issues. I told you I don't cheat the games just glitchy
  • Options
    Sure whatever
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Demon where is your proof?
  • Options
    You can be mad all u want but I didn't cheat, furthermore nothing was bet on the race so you're just an extremely sore loser. I told you in the lobby when you were slandering me I ran 9.3 and u 9.5, just because it said I ran 20 secs on your side doesn't mean I did, on my side everything was right.
  • Options
    Here it is
  • Options
    Really not authorized to make a post
  • Options
    Will a mod chime in * I'm really over trying to argue with this kid
  • Options
    Why can't I post pics
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Give us a link
  • Options
    Mods should be able to check the times from the race, Plz check and post here. I want an apology afterward d.
  • Options
    It won't let me post the pics
  • Options
    Y am I not authorized to create a post when trying to put up pictures
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    What lobby were y'all in, what cars, and what were y'all's times?
  • Options
    It won't let me post pics! It says I'm not authorized to post pic to post
  • Options
    I don't think u an post pics anymore.. We were in turf lobby, I was in 1658 wrx sti, he was in wrx sti also. I ran 9.3, he ran 9.5, My game reflected that, his from what he said stated I ran 20+ secs which is wrong, the game dnf you if run more that 18 in my experience. I explained that the game still glitches a lot and that time of 20+ was bs but he's pretty set on trying to slander me. Nothing was bet on the race either so nothing was lost, hes just being a sore loser. I understand your frustration d but in this circumstance you've blown things out of proportion. Id like a mod to chime in to research and confirm my legitimacy because hacking and scamming isn't my thing.
  • Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    U have to crop the pic or use tinypic.com to upload the pic and post the link that has on bouth sides of it
  • Options
    b5iakj.jpg
  • Options
    Hahaha wtf you lost to 20.750 sec
  • Options
    See I told u guys
  • Options
    Bump this shit lol I like how he's not replying to this post anymore tryna defend him self anymore lol tHts some straight up hack
    D3mon12345 wrote: »
    See I told u guys
  • Options
    FaZe VeloFaZe Velo Registered Users 125 Posts
    Ahahahahaha this Nikka took the pic with a toaster xD but yeah you shut sun yahs mouth up
  • Options
    I took the pic from my iPod touch since my iPhone is somewhat broken it won't let me shut it off manually I have to kill it completely in order to shut it off
  • Options
    He was getting a mad saying he was not a hacker when clearly u can tell he is
  • Options
    Lol wtf? I'm not a cheater and you guys clearly are ignorant. There's plenty of glitches and bugs in the game that happen to not just me but everyone. But like I said have a mod look up on the back end what happened and post actual times from that race. Then everyone better apologize damn it
  • Options
    You haven't played tht much then, I started day one and have had a lot more than a lil visual issue happen to me
  • Options
    MasterSe7enMasterSe7en Registered Users 39 Posts
    im on no ones side, but i can vouche for Sun yah, ive raced him before many times, his times were normal, but i did notice lag in the game (even worse in turf) does that, sometimes ill see on the screen during the race that i win by like 5 car lengths but it still says the other player won, sometimes ill see a time just like u posted above demon, and same thing happens, says i lost....its the game man, its not this guy sun. I promise you that man...these debs gotta fix this game, it has so much more potential
  • Options
    Thanks for the voice of reason masterse7en, it helps to know not everyone is ignorant. If I made a post everytime I lost and somethings off with the game a lot of people would have good reputations tarnished.
  • Options
    First time posting a pic on forum man
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Wait wait .. Sun yah .. The same old sun yah .. Nah .. He can't be glitchier ..!! I mean seriously this guy is legit in trade and racing and been here for long time why would he glitch over one race or start to take advantage of games glitches now .. I know that coz I have dealt with that guy before and don't think that he did or use or will use any cheats or glitches .. Beside that replays and timing glitches existed since day one .. Some get mad result in racing like 1.384 or even less than 1s .. And I really think that's what happened a here ..!! Take Furies as an example .. My best time in half build Furai is 7.9s but every time I watch my replay it shows that I get 6.8-6.6s (which we all know its impassible) .. Tried it with my friend and in that race I get 8.1s but in his screen I did it in 7.2s ..!! And that was 1666 Furai ..!!
  • Options
    Lol thanks a lot venom, and yes it's the same old me! I've been here since day one thru many many bugs in the game, crashes, freezes and two forums :) and one thing that's stayed constant is that I'm real. I win some and lose some more but I'm always smiling. Keep in mind that this race was also a tw race that was run with nothing bet, I usually raise to pinks just to get the chicken points :). I was bummed that this guy wouldn't listen to any point of view but his own but now I owe thanks again to the old guard who know what's up. And about the furai how the heck did u get 7.9 in a half built!?! Lol I must suck I can only get 7.9 fully built, then again I never race mine just painted it pink and put some stupid rims on that garage queen :), thanks again venom and master for the voices of reason!!