Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Weekly Tournaments Expired Payout? The Only Thing Expired is CIE's BRAIN!

Mikecart1Mikecart1 Registered Users 38 Posts
No offense, but I've never seen such a glitchified game in my life. Every month it seems there is some new issue. And don't get me started on these so-called "updates". The only thing updates do is make the game slower, worse, and more glitchy.

And don't say I don't have the right to complain. Yes, I have no right to complain if there wasn't REAL money on the line. If this was another FREE game in the App Store that was made by a couple of nerds in their mom's basement to kill time, that is one thing. But there are people putting hundreds of dollars in REAL money in this game regularly. People invest time in this game.

Now the newest issue is "expired" payouts which is obviously codename for "the weekly tournaments payout system is broken, you surprised?"

C'mon guys. I've already reduced my playing time by like 75% the past couple of months. Between the glitches, the unfair hacking that is going more rampant everyday, and these growing problems, I find myself more entertained by games not made by CIE.

DISCUSS :(

Comments

• Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Im with u bro ive cut My playing down to almost Nothing Ive had the payout glitch for 3 or 4 weeks now but it says server is down and the only way i can play anymore is ti get on wifi and it works pretty good , good racing !
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    i was wondering if it was just me that didn't get my weekly payout. guess not. strange.
  • Options
    Subaru05Subaru05 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Yeah I did not receive weekly payout either. I 100% agree with the Mike. When real money is involved something needs to be done. I have put hmm..$60-80 into game.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Fix was completed yesterday but testing didn't occur until the evening. Will likely have the fix out this morning.