Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lobby's changed?

Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
Did the lobby's just change in the middle of TW?

Comments

• Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Yep cie aparantly did A new fuckup.. Will it ever stop. 68 lobbys are now allowing 69 cars in, same goes for the otters, 1650low allowing 56 cars in. ADD that nos dont fire when you have 0.001 rt, just makes this game marvelous..... Jesper
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Yeah why again do shit In the middle of a turf war again!!!!
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Plus now my cars I tuned for next event are screwed up n no time to change parts around.
  • Options
    Duke ChaladoDuke Chalado Registered Users 46 Posts
    Literally screwed over EVERY top player in the game mid turf... Every car in my garage that I had tuned for the top of a rating class is now the lowest possible tune for the next highest rating class...
  • Options
    Duke ChaladoDuke Chalado Registered Users 46 Posts
    I also got disqualified in a race RIGHT after I RETUNED a car for the class it was initially in...
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    This is terrible, these changes should never be made DURING turf. I got off for a couple hrs and all my zr1's have to be retuned. Again screwing me out of gems
  • Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Im really having A hard time believing, that this is an mistake, Many players loses their cars, and we all have to make new tunes. Only winner are cie we spend ingame money, and Real cash on gems. Saying like i did last week, i really dont get why this app keeps on running on AppStore. It so freaking filled with errors. And the only one gaining anything is cie, maybe its time we stand United, and complain our asses off to apple, JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH CIE. Screew it nothing Will ever be better. Im just hoping for android glitchers/hackers ruins this crap game, When going life on android. When that happens, i May find A Way out of this addictive game