Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

OPPONENT FOULED AT THE BEGINNING, AND I GOT DNF AND LOST MAC F1 (ADMIN!!!!!)

Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
I pink RACING BORN's hulked r34 with withe redline rims on my Mac f1. As soon as bottom "launch" is appeared he fouled!!! And I saw "checking results" on my screen. And I got DNF!!!! CIE WTF IS THAT????????????????????????????? I want my Mac f1 back!!!!!!!!! Do whatever you want but give my f1 back. Period!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    It happened between 1pm and 2pm.
    Saturday, May 10
    His nickname: RACING BORN
    my nick: dj_amur
  • Options
    I've lost another car to a hacher (foul hack) at turf wars. His r34 vs my supra He fouled at launch and I got dnf. I want compensation for my f1 and supra or sinmply give to me my cars back!!!! I'm still wating for rr admins response!!!!!!
  • Options
    G CRANMERG CRANMER Registered Users 88 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me by Darr3n199 he took my maxed out viper gtsr and I got screen shots of him saying if I give him Mazda furai he will tell me how it's done. I want my car no too and I gotta wait 3 working days for a reply!!! I just wanna delete the game now to be honest!!!!
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    You all are not alone. Face book friends are warning everyone to stay alert to who you race. We all know the O G racers are that have played along time. If some new name starts racing you for huge risk decline and race people you been racing for the last three days.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I'm about to start an updated scammer/glitcher list complied from the names mentioned on these forums and the several Facebook groups that I am involved in..
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    Stop all pinking at the moment do not pink cars do not race for cash... Make C.I.E fix this if no one buys gems or cash and it slows down money in there pocket. Maybe these guys will not take weekends off.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Unfortuanetly they don't work on weekends
  • Options
    Mseat68Mseat68 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I am also wondering if this is a new "hack" or a product of a poor update CIE released?
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    The fact of the matter here is this game is controlled by hackers. If C.I.E really wanted to show everyone they had our true interest @ heart. They would put a team together to work weekends. They make plenty of money on this game its purely about greed and profit clearly. Actions speak louder then words. No one wants your garbage I'm sorry cars. What we want is for you to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR GAME...YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT @ THE MOMENT!!!! If that means working weekends then work them. Is that so hard to do. OR hire more people. The last thing any one wants here is to keep getting ****ed in there A.S.S

Stop playing the game. Force them to take RESPONSIBILITY.
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    My suggestion is to wait till monday so Admins can check this issue :(
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    please see my stickied topic for answers
  • Options
    WHATS A PINKWHATS A PINK Registered Users 26 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n67211]please see my stickied topic for answers[/QUOTE] If you could take the time to read my message.
  • Options
    The CIE gave me my cars back. + 500 gems
  • Options
    Can you delete this topic?
  • Options
    D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    What the hell I keep getting the black screen and CIE are doing nothing about