Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cie deadline

Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
Maybe if we give Cie a deadline to refund cars that have been taken from dnf glitch they will actually do something. I suggest if they havnt by wensday at noon, we all start calling iTunes and getting refund

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    deadline?! you know they are there right now and still no response?
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    They are posting the same lame "we are currently looking into this" , well I personally know 5 ppl who are calling iTunes now
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    I think they had enough time personally!!!! Maybe they expect everyone to wait 3-4 weeks or longer like most wait now for other previous issues people personally had!! Complete and utter BS is all this is!! Maybe they just don't care about it, their once loyal players/customers who give them their paycheque weekly isn't as important as a get rich quick scheme this is appearing to be to most of is who are affected be this! And I read in an earlier post FOXX TALKING ABOUT RESPECTING HIM AND OR ADMINS, when WE THE PLAYERS CAN NOT get the respect we deserve!!!!
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Good luck with refund, there's to many of us out there this has happened to. Honestly don't care at this point, I would feel much better if they would permanently, ban the cheaters IP address, and make it fun again for legit players!
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    But hey atleast there's a new car thats 1800 gems wtf cie
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    CIE doesn't work around your deadlines. You're nothing to them. Just go on and call iTunes.
  • Options
    iTunes is now investigating cie
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Maybe cie will get thier heads out thier asses
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I don't want the game to go away, I just want it to be legit.. I hope they can get some help or maybe work overtime or whatever it's gonna take to get it all straightened out.
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    I don't think anyone wants the game to go away, but maybe an iTunes investigation will make them fix this game. We want the same thing, but if I can't get a legit game, then I don't want the game at all, and it pains me to say that but enough is enough! CIE KNOWS we love this game and that's why they take their time fixing stuff (or don't fix it at all.) They want to keep us in the CYCLE that I told you about!
  • Options
    duo maxwellduo maxwell Registered Users 42 Posts
    the minute you call apple, they refund you look ay my past post
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    We have closed the exploit as of today and are working on crediting back users. Please help me by giving me your in game name and if possible the name of the hacker who caused you to lose via the glitch. Im going as fast as I can guys. I spent my whole weekend working. I care about you much more than you think
  • Options
    Thank you fox, I think cie is handling this very well. I know a lot of the ppl who have received their cars back already