Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CIE I'm disappointed again !

BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
You gave me only 500 gems , I lost hulked zr1 and 2.5mil from hackers , lost over 20 gem cars and 5+ mil to blacksreens , and you gave me only 500 gems ... And you gave to ppl who lose only 1 mill maxed turf car with first place rims ... What is this ? I lost zr1 (600 gems ) + 200 gem paint + 250 gem wheels = 950 gems and you gave me 500 gems lol ... And lost 2.5 mil ... And over 20 cars to blackscreen and mills ...

Comments

• Options
    Ingame name BORIL BG
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    I'm still fighting for you, man. Just stay strong..
  • Options
    Thanks bro !
  • Options
    Hmong k24vtecHmong k24vtec Registered Users 35 Posts
    That's bs. U deserve way more
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Hmong, you want to be on the united racers? Can't buy gems until this is resolved, though.
  • Options
    IM SLOWWIM SLOWW Registered Users 9 Posts
    Be glad you atleast got that. I haven't received ANYTHING!
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Well 500 is better than nothing like I got back!! Lost a hulked furai with all gem rims purchased so that's like 3000 gems and I got nothing back!!!! Thanks CIE!
  • Options
    D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    Im keep getting the black screen and CIE are not doing a damn thing about it to help me out or all the other loyal legit racers by doing shins proposition
  • Options
    Yeah for player who bought most gems nothing , I bought gems for 800 $ for all time I played and now ... 500 gems lol
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Boril I spent $1500 in last 3 months alone!! And NOTHING!!! @racingrivals #racingrivals
  • Options
    They rob the most legit and ppl who play every day 12-13 hours ... And spend big money for this game
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    rewards are going out in waves today
  • Options
    IM SLOWWIM SLOWW Registered Users 9 Posts
    I still have yet to see my car but I was wondering what time you think it'll be for gmt people. It's 7:45pm now. Just curious
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    sloww send me a pm with your ign and i will review it