Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

People buggin

NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
I should put this in the unsupported section but i wanted peoples opinions on this. First off im not hating or nothing on what im about to say. Its just my opinion. If peopel will do it then good for you. But how do people want to sell well i should say trade the nismo for turf cars and cash. Me personally wouldnt do a straight up trade with certain turf cars for the nismo. Ok i get it its a hot car and long waited but damnnn. In my opinion i wouldnt give up a car thats only available to 500 people for a car available to every one and to add cash on top is just crazy to me. As far as just prices go for i seen some decent prices for them also seen some prices where i just said dayum. Ill wait for the hype to go down to get one or a few. But good luck to all the sellers out there and if u have one for a decent price let me know ill buy

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Is never trade a turf car for a nismo. Hahaha can't buy a turf car from showroom. I agree with that
  • Options
    Like i said if you can get someone to trade or offers u a turf car especially one of the latest ones even though the looks aint all that u cant buy that in the show room u better take it and run.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Finally someone agrees with me. So overhyped..
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I agree but the fact that some people ( me in particular) are skyline holics we wouldn't mind trading a turf car that we don't like or use for the nismo
  • Options
    Na i feel u. I would give certain turf cars for it too but no one would want the ones i will offer because there available in the show room. Like i said im going to get a few once the hype goes down and prices drop
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    GEM PRICES ARE A BIT OVERBOARD TOO...1800 C'MON CIE.
  • Options
    Yea your right ^^ 1800 is alot. Thats like 40-50 real money. And yet cie wonders why people get upset and complain when the get scammed or hacked. $50 is alot for one car on a cell phone game
  • Options
    Speedy Gonzales 03Speedy Gonzales 03 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Personally the nismo has been the most demanded high valued car in rr history. People have been waiting for this car ever since the bots showed up with them. I bought it and gave it he best gems/rims in the game. The car is the hottest and definitely will be for future reference the most demanded car That you can buy in the showroom.
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    I understand what your saying, however what is the difference in trading for a nismo, rather than the people that sell straight out for less than $40. Buying a nismo will cost you that much to buy the gems.