Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost my Stella and 5m during the dnf glitch

Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
Hey Cie Staff,

During the DNF glitch I lost my stella and 5m In bet Vs some dude name Hydro who I later found out was a hacker. He was in a FRS so when he raised to pinks I figured I would raise cash as well, once he raised up to 5m I thought he was crazy and it would be a easy win. I was excited obviously way ahead of him in the race and then I got to the end and it said DNF, at first I thought it was a glitch and I really had the car so I restarted my app only to find out my Stella and 5m was gone.

At first I didn't wana ask you guys and seem like some dude just trying to get a free car, but my friend said you guys would replace the stella and possibly the cash If I brought it to your attention. I figured I've spent a few $100 on this game and this is the least I could ask for. If you can help me that would be great, if not It's no problem it is what it is.

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i think cie has been replacing cars and giving out gems to CUSTOMERS who has been affected with this glitch/hack. yea it does sucks when you get all hype up because you know dang well you are going to win, then you ended up losing it all. sorry to hear that dank
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    aznryda1 wrote: »
    i think cie has been replacing cars and giving out gems to CUSTOMERS who has been affected with this glitch/hack. yea it does sucks when you get all hype up because you know dang well you are going to win, then you ended up losing it all. sorry to hear that dank

Hey Thanks bro thats good to hear CIE is helping out people who lost there cars and cash. And it really does lol I was like yes I'm about to win 5m and a frs, then nope...

I was considering posting on the day this happend, but I thought 100% CIE wouldn't be replacing all these cars.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    just pm the admin and tell them whats going on