Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How to make 100k in 5 minutes with 2 devices!

Nicolas_MNicolas_M Registered Users 387 Posts
Hey guys i know most of you know this but i'm going to share what i like to do to get rich:

First of all, you will need 2 devices!

Secondly you will need to install Racing Rivals on your 2nd device.

Third: as you start the campaign choose the Scion TC.

Fourth: install the upgrades in this order: Nos kit, Best tires (Collect $500 for upgrading tires) install stage 1 weight reduction and stage 2 suspension under Chassis.

Fifth: Your car should then reach 1611. if not, restart your game. Then do the first 3 campaign races.

Sixth: upgrade stage 1 on all Exhaust System and Intake system upgrades. Install stage 1 transmission and stage 1 flywheels and clutch under Drivetrain. Install stage 2 weight reduction

Seventh: Race the 4th race then upgrade Engine internals to stage 1 and Nos to stage 2. Race the final race and complete D class. Claim any C class car, it doesn't matter.

Eighth: Transfer a 7 second car to that account and complete the time bonuses. That should save you up to around 90-100k. Transfer money and 7s car back to main account.
VOILA!!! You just got 100k in 5 minutes. Reinstall and repeat the process

Comments

• Options
    SonshineeeSonshineee Registered Users 296 Posts
    More like 15 minutes.
  • Options
    kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
    ^^^ what he said, takes me a half hour, and I have an extra secret.... Jus bet about 25 k to new acct and upgrade the d class all the way and then do races instead of playing through them and upgrading as u go.... U can get to c class car and pinks much faster
  • Options
    GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    This shouldnt be talked about. :-/
  • Options
    Royal HeirRoyal Heir Registered Users 141 Posts
    Thanks man this helped out a lot only if there was a way to et as many ems without wastin.memory
  • Options
    plomitoplomito Registered Users 5 Posts
    5 mins my ass
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    u dont even have to uninstall and reinstall on android go to settings; find rr; force stop; clear data and start rr. lol takes 10 minutes w/o distractions. LoL plus do the same thing with the device that has ur main on it. that way ur main looks clean (: better then having 15 cars tht are exactly the same