Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

loan shark

We need a loan shark in here.

Comments

• Options
    MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    Loans wouldn't work Ppl could make bogus accounts get a few vouches borrow money and transfer it to main account and loan shark just got scammed lol
  • Options
    ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    depends on how much loan was and what cars they have for collateral. it could work
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    There are alot of scammers that would take advantage of it.
  • Options
    TheGeneral69TheGeneral69 Registered Users 126 Posts
    yeah to many scammers so i dont think this would be a good idea
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Was just a thought. It would be like a pawn shop. You put your ccars up for collateral you dont pay it back they keep the car
  • Options
    gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    Hmmm been thinkin of it actually, i might do it
    PINKSLIP!
  • Options
    Eddy 2013Eddy 2013 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Maybe than can work but only for legit seller and buyer i have lend cash for free to player than have purchased cars or mill from me.i ask for a car as collateral than cost more of the loans
  • Options
    BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    Haha I'm game!
  • Options
    ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Been thinking about renting cars out too lol