Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking for Moderators

2Next

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    When will we know who got the position or positions?
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    I am interested have one of the best rep here on everyday willing to help out
  • Options
    DominicanDriverDominicanDriver Registered Users 128 Posts
    Hey Foxx, I can help you out with that, let me know if you need me, im a currently mod in nitto legends, and have been part of that staff for a 1.5 year now, so i have experience on moderating forums and such. Anyways anything just pm me in here.

About myself:

Dominican ( Can speak English/Spanish)
    Outgoing.
    Social.
    Gamer.
    Have the patiente to deal with people.

Like I said above i have experience on moderating forums, also about the 200 posts, maybe im kind of below that number, but its only because Game wasnt released to Android, so I kinda reduced myself to just read how the game was doing on iOS, even i made few post asking about how the development of the game was going for iOS, now that is on android, ill be here more often. I have been in here since the release of the game/forum. Even that forums got hacked and my forum id went so dang high :P.

Anyways, you can ask around CIE about DD on Legends i bet you will get a good feedback.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    you have all been added to the list, I will review with the team over the next few days and get back to those chosen
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    Hi guys, I know I don't have the 200 posts required,a only because I only post interesting things rather than chatter. Anyhow i am 45 summers old, live in Australia, have a wife and kids and am a huge fan of the game ever since I discovered it 6 months ago. My passions are my family, playing soccer, jamming with my mates and riding my mortorbike. I am a business owner and have to deal with many challenges with customers and employees on a daily basis, allowing me to put in practice my conflict resolution skills. I am also community minded, I am an active volunteer firefighter and have just finished a 2 year stint as editor of our local monthly magazine, so I've still got time to spare. I don't know all the ins and outs of this game as you are constantly updating it, but I do learn quickly. I check the forum on a daily basis just for fun, but having a valid reason to do so would be awesome. In the short time I have discovered this game, I have grown to really love it. Cie has been really great in improving the game, fixing bugs and simply providing us with hours of fun. I wod love to be a part of this and give something back to he community whose company I enjoy on the race track. So of you're looking for a moderator on the other side of the world with his head on his shoulders, please consider my application.
  • Options
    duo maxwellduo maxwell Registered Users 42 Posts
    pm sent foxx
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I would... But I have some days with no connection lol
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Actually wait, I'll work weekends lol, got nothing else to do ;)
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    I was helping here a long, where noone deleting spam posts
  • Options
    JUSTANOTHERNOOBJUSTANOTHERNOOB Registered Users 204 Posts
    well besides the post situation, i play the game daily, im also on the forum daily!
    A little bit about myself, I restore vehicles and specialize in hydro dipping, as a matter of fact im also a hydrop graphic film designer and part time freelance graphic designer, ive been admin of a few things before and also mod of many mafia rpg games etc, I've used photoshop around 5 year now, so i kinda know my stuff. Im quite up to date with hacks/glitches, news, etc etc.
    Im 19 and i'm based in england, which im guessing may be a good thing if most mods/admins are not birtish as im in a different time zone.
    Thanks for your time :)
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Juanma Tuscani for Mod !!! Let me know :)
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I won't be able to because of my name
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Funny staff, I was asking for moderating, when only Sage was on that forum, to help to get rid of spam. And only now u got it lol.
    And I wanna be there, mostly time online.
  • Options
    Vigilante187Vigilante187 Registered Users 149 Posts
  • Options
    If you guys still looking, I have being a Moderator of Nitto Legends since 2008. Over 10k of posts in the Nitto forums, and well plenty knowledge on how to deal with kids and big boys haha

Since 2008 being Moderator on forums and games. I was Car Town Mod as well :cool:
  • Options
    I am great !!! Nice to see you !!! Here playing RR :) And still play Nitto haha !!! See ya around broski !!
  • Options
    Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    This would be an amazing position to have Foxx, I'd like to apply, mainly because I have a desire to find the truth in situations, I've also logged one or two bugs in this game to get checked out, I also visit the forum every day to keep up to date with news, I also occasionally try and keep the lobbies in game peaceful should situations get tense, but only if doing so is a good idea (sometimes it'll only make it worse), I will admit that I am young and am lacking as much experience as a few others on this forum but I think I could do a good job anyway. ^^
  • Options
    yO Kingklutz thanks hahaha :cool:
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Congrats all mods!
This discussion has been closed.