Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Suggestions From a Random Player

RevastionRevastion Registered Users 31 Posts
I enjoyed this game very much and would like to suggest some things.
(The ideals might have been repeated by others, I’m just collating these)
- Organized Garage System
To let players/racers, organize cars in their Default/Optional/Personal Style.
- Money Bank System
To let players/racers, save their money from betting.
- Better Friend System
To let players/racers, decide who to accept as friends.
- Car Auction System
To let players/racers, experience car auctioning and gain easy cash
- More Turf Areas
To let players/racers, win different custom cars, and let other turfs win, rather than R.L.
- Car/Cash Trade System
To let players/racers, trade without the fear of being scammed.
- Gifting System
To let players/racers, give cars/cash to teammates/friends for free
- Better Message System
To let players/racers, leave messages for their friends
- Better Reporting System
To let players/racers, report players with more reasons (for quicker processing) even if they go off.

Comments

• Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    Good ideas here
  • Options
    Subaru05Subaru05 Registered Users 212 Posts
    +1.........
  • Options
    Tha Real HighRoller818Tha Real HighRoller818 Registered Users 137 Posts
    Hell yes I've been wanting to organize my garage, it's all over the place :/
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    Revastion these are some of the best ideas I have seen yet. I think everyone here would agree on all of them. Would love to see them implemented in the game..
  • Options
    carrasquillomotorsportcarrasquillomotorsport Registered Users 5 Posts
    Is good but i like nitto lengens style of play time intaling parts sucks
  • Options
    carrasquillomotorsportcarrasquillomotorsport Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lunch control or 2 step sistem lunch it hard and big slick to instal it to perfect lunch
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    They are already working the garage organization feature, I hope to see it soon. Also heard that they are working a nos, sc, tc removal feature.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I'm all up, for the banking system, if a new hack comes along then my money and stuff may be safe lol, garage organisation is good, as my most used scion frs spec is somewhere near the beginning and is a pain to scroll to it, also reserving those cars I'm selling. Doubt we will see a car auction, cie are too greedy to let their cars slide under non full price terms, the turf areas is good as the big teams fight it out and the little teams beat each other with sticks :), erm... If we don't get an auction I'm up for a reputation bar or list or whatever, this allows low street cred people like myself to be recognised as a legit person instead of asking razoor, or thunt, or anyone else to say I'm legit.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    I- Organized Garage System Waiting to be coded, coming soon
    To let players/racers, organize cars in their Default/Optional/Personal Style.
    - Money Bank System If you dont bet doesnt your money just sit there? kinda like saving it right? but we have ideas for a team bank
    To let players/racers, save their money from betting.
    - Better Friend System Friend system is getting a major revamp very soon
    To let players/racers, decide who to accept as friends.
    - Car Auction System We preferred a trading system to this, but if you can sway me.
    To let players/racers, experience car auctioning and gain easy cash
    - More Turf Areas We have several play modes and many more other things coming your way very soon
    To let players/racers, win different custom cars, and let other turfs win, rather than R.L.
    - Car/Cash Trade System Coming your way soon
    To let players/racers, trade without the fear of being scammed.
    - Gifting System Coming with the friend re-vamp
    To let players/racers, give cars/cash to teammates/friends for free
    - Better Message System Coming with the friend re-vamp
    To let players/racers, leave messages for their friends
    - Better Reporting System We are trying to find a easy way to do this, the concern is alot of spam
    To let players/racers, report players with more reasons (for quicker processing) even if they go off.
  • Options
    Need swaying huh? Well trading cars for cash is all fine and dandy, we've all done it and this will reduce scam, auctioning however is actually a good way to obtain cars for either cheap prices or a good profit. Also if you do implement this feature in game then the winning bidder should automatically pay up and get the car, without any fuss, plus a message to say your the winner. I know it wasn't me you asked to sway you but I thought I'd go ahead anyways,
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    I personally like the idea of having both a trading and an auctioning system. Auctions are fun to have and you never know what you're going to get. I can see there may be exploits with a system like this but there would be ways to fix those.
  • Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    This is the best ideas, finally no more getting scammed or being scared of scammed
  • Options
    DEVIANTDEVIANT Registered Users 22 Posts
    1. I would like to see Team Created Rooms where only team members can race each other.
    2. I would also like to see the ability to display cars that you want to sell along with the price you want for them. Users can then decide whether they want to pay the price or not and buy it even if you aren't online and then the money/gems would be credited to your account.
    3. I'd also like to see the ability to have a "Race Off" type setup where Teams are given a point type rating by CIE based on there members' levels and cars (maybe a few other criteria) and then Teams can challenge each other. Each team will have to put up cash up front that will be "held" by CIE. They will have to select 5 Racers (and cars they will race) and place them in the order they want (1-10). Each pair races. Which ever team wins the most of the 10 races gets the purse divided evenly between their memebers
    It's all up to u Foxx.
  • Options
    I would also like to see the damn bitch, lady that keeps telling me that my connection is NO GOOD to go away after telling me that ONCE. I hate her sooooooooo much, Idc if my connection is bad, just stop telling me every minute >:(
  • Options
    BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Good ideas... Can't wait for these features