Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I have better stats across the board and yet I loose???

1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
The name says it all, and so do the pics that I am uploading.

Foxx or Sage or something, what the hell happened? How is it possible that I lost, I don't care that I lost by 1 1/100 of a second. stats are stats.

Side note, I know this guy i'm racing is legit, so I am NO WAY blaming him. But CIE, I would like an explanation.

Comments

• Options
    GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    I was in the lobby with you when you raced him... I guess he has experience with camaros ? He kept switching in and out lol.
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    I've seen this happen several times, still unsure what the cause of it is.
  • Options
    Same here. I want the admins to give me a valid reason for why I lost when clearly I should have won. And I lost 100k due to this too, so i certainly want a valid reason
  • Options
    Casedood2k4Casedood2k4 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Every shift point counts. Your times are so close that it could have been as simple as he shifted second perfect but goofed fifth and you did the opposite. Or what I do in some cars is that's it's better to shift the last gear way early and torque out the last couple mph instead of revving the guts outta the car. Every scenerio is deferent and I can't claim anything on this run but that's a real world explaination and the cause that I personally would determine
  • Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Your valid explanation is we will look into it. Nd u will never see a response on ur post buddy. That happens allot
  • Options
    Dragon883Dragon883 Registered Users 36 Posts
    This has happen to me aswell also I want to know why in a SUPER close race the video show I cross the finish first ( by a bumper or even a fender) the other player is declared the winner. Some times by as much as a half sec. What's up with that. It's VERY maddening. Adium. please answer these questions
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you are going off of visual cues they can be incorrect. Sometimes the time it takes the server to communicate between people leads to a incorrect visual representation. If you are referring to the fact that your stats are better, did you boost? did he? is your car maxed? is his?
  • Options
    Fox, please read my reply above, and kindly respond, thank you.
  • Options
    sorry its hard to read pictures like that, reviewing
  • Options
    Thank you Foxx, Please let me know what you find. That race itself cost me 100k.
  • Options
    Bumppppp fox what did you find ?
  • Options
    bummppppppp again Fox it's been nearly a week. What did you find?
  • Options
    i can pull the whole race for you, but you did end up losing as far as I see on our end.