Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Starter packs

What do the Starter pack vehicles mean? First it was the "starter pack evo X" now there's a starter pack R33?

Comments

• Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    It's for new profiles. Gives them a chance to own gemed out gem cars at a very low rate. I think the r33's are 99gems with a full gem kit and upgraded wheels.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i think they changed it to r33 because the evo x was too easy to get a hold of. so they changed it to a higher gem car
  • Options
    (MATT911)(MATT911) Registered Users 300 Posts
    So what does that mean for us who paid full gem price for these cars? I know the R33 goes very cheap now if it's a "starter pack" does that mean our full price R33 will sell for the same money?
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    I don't think it will carry the same value since they are much easier to obtain now, and fully gemed at that. On the plus side, the EvoX will finally regain some value.
  • Options
    TheGeneral69TheGeneral69 Registered Users 126 Posts
    yeah and its annoying since i have a maxed out one with the same 375k rims as the starter pack its so annoying :( how it will sell for less as they are easier to get hold off