Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

FIX THE DAMN GAME!!!

wideHBwideHB Registered Users 9 Posts
Same issues.. Crashes, freezes, botched info, cant even scroll without it crashing... Ive lost real money, several cars, and a lot of patience with this game, and company. All we keep hearing is excuses, and no realistic answers or timeframes as to WHEN it will all be addressed. CIE can make time to add cars, add body kits, and add wheels, yet cant take the time out to address the connectivity and the daily playability? Come the F on... Jesus Christ, stop messing around and fix whats there..

Comments

• Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    There gonna fix it ......,,,,,soonish ......,,,,,
  • Options
    Daniel 1225Daniel 1225 Registered Users 31 Posts
    They have been saying that for a while now.. :/
  • Options
    Thats my point. I just want to be able to enjoy the game without it screwing me over.
  • Options
    Now its booting me out EVERY TIME i hit "Race" from the garage.
  • Options
    Hello?.. Anyone care to aknowledge this? Its been more than 2 days that it just forces me out without letting me race even once. WTF, over?
  • Options
    RowdyPiperRowdyPiper Registered Users 1 Posts
    When are you all going to realize the creators do not care about us. Plain and simple. The game has been goofed up for well over 2 months now for most iOS users and Android users (some worst than others). People keep buying diamonds & cash which keeps real money in the developers pockets. Stop buying stuff, stop paying these people for a bad product. You will see how fast they scramble up a fix for most of the issues. Its the only way.
  • Options
    Hybrid-CeOHybrid-CeO Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree, I've actually spent real money and very fed up with the crashes. Lost so many cars, and especially my nismos which I prizes.
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    I agree after trying in vain all day yesterday getting unable to join room Just fix the dam game a team of monkeys could have fixed it by now !!!!!
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    What are all of you racing on? Some work better than others. Not till a couple of days ago did they actually say that the update was coming soon. The next update is a big update which is suppose to fix most if not all the problems that are happening currently in the game. You have to understand though that just cause a lot of people are having problems doesnt mean everyone is. They have said also that majority of people are running the game smoothly. Sorry to hear that you guys are having trouble though. Really want to know what you type of phone you guys are running on though and also I know this must be common sense but are all of your ios updates up to date? Have you tried reinstalling the game? Are you running any other apps while playing? Again I'm sure you guys have done, tried, and closed apps all to try to help with the game but I just have to ask (sorry)
  • Options
    Ive done every combo of that.. Go to the FB page and check out the video i posted. I have an ipad mini, an iphone 5, and the ex is using an iphone 4..