Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

gems arent in my account. help/refund

JUSTANOTHERNOOBJUSTANOTHERNOOB Registered Users 204 Posts
So, ive bought gems over 3 days ago, I sucessfuly payed for them but i dont have them in my account.
now i've just went to buy more and got the messahe 'you have alrady purchased this but havent downloaded'
any ways i can fix this?
i will get screenshots of it asap

Comments

• Options
    + the connection issue is getting worse..
  • Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    Better to post screen shots and a screen shot of the purchase from your actual apple acc to show proof you bought gems. Then send in a ticket and wait a week for them to review bs. Or better yet call apple and get your money back for the gems that are not showing up in your account.
  • Options
    okay, thanks man :)
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So the way it works is this...

When you purchase currency, it goes through Apple. You actually pay them, and they in turn pay us. When the purchase goes through, the game waits for confirmation from Apple. Once the game sees that confirmation, the currency will be available.

If you see the message that you have already purchased something, that means we are still waiting for that confirmation from Apple. That confirmation generally includes a unique Transaction ID per item purchased. If we do not get that, there is no log of the purchase. This Transaction number is 15 digits long and is only numeric. You will not find this on the receipt and is not the same as the invoice number or receipt number.

Also make sure you are actually purchasing from Apple. Sometimes we have players that purchased something, but our records show that the items were purchased from another site other than Apple. We are unable to honor those, which is why they never get credited to the account. We only deal with Apple.

If you find that your purchase has not come through after 24 hours, email us with your Racer info, what item you purchased and either the TransactionID per purchase (obtained from Apple) or a screenshot of the receipt showing your info, the date, and the purchases.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    CIE SCAMMING FUCKS
  • Options
    how on earth can it be purchased from another site if i purchesed it via the game?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Send an email to mobilesupport@ciegames.com with that attached and as much detail as possible as to when, what account etc
  • Options
    okay, thanks