Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help with Facebook

Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
Okay so I don't have a Facebook.. I know it's needed to sync to android. I clicked the Facebook link on my iOS game and it signed in as my son. I guess you used his Facebook on my phone.. Any who, I could just use his account to link, but then he won't be able to use his own Facebook if he decides to use android. So my question is, how do I sign out of the Facebook on my iOS game? If I have to make a new Facebook that's fine, but I need to sign out of my sons on my iOS game first.

Comments

• Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    That's messed up. I didn't know you had to go through Facebook on android. I haven't had a fb in over two years and no desire going back to it. Cie should fix that and you might be sol if that's androids gamecenter (fb)
  • Options
    To be clear you're saying you definitely need to sign into fb to log into RR with android version??
  • Options
    Subaru05Subaru05 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I don't use FB anymore either..but a while ago I made one just for gaming. Just make a gaming FB
  • Options
    One could do that but there is no reason why anyone should be forced to use a fb or twitter or other social media site to play a game. But yeah one could set up a dummy acct I spose. Still....
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Send us a ticket explaining the situation and include the names of your accounts, and Game Center and Google PLay names and we'll help sort this out.

As for what account you need to play...

It's a little tricky...

If you JUST want to play the game on Android, you can either use your Google Play account and/or Facebook

If you JUST want to play the game on an Apple device, you should use Game Center

If you play on both devices your account needs to be linked to the same Facebook account as that is the only thing that both devices would be able to use.

If you tried to link an account to two different Facebook accounts, well we just have ourselves a Back to the Future space time continuum thing... just shoot us a email/ticket and we'll try and get it all straight.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I fixed it.. Just needed to delete the game, sign out of his fb, install the game, create a new fb, then sign in with my new Facebook email. Thanks everyone for your input.
  • Options
    Wait... Ryystron, Does the email I used for the beta have to match the email I used on my new Facebook account?
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    no that doesnt matter as long as its the facebook associated with both your ios and android