Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Paint suggestions..

JUSTANOTHERNOOBJUSTANOTHERNOOB Registered Users 204 Posts
Well i personally think this would be an awesome idea, allow us to paint various parts of cars, doors, boot/truck, hood, bumpers.
Or even add like a rat look paint which ooks rusty and stuff, maybe allow us to do a little more with paint, i see every one asking for cars, but in my eyes, the cars are great for now, allow us to customise a little more is what i'd say :)

Comments

• Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Totally agree ^^ Custom paint jobs would be a great addition as well as possibly a selection of graphic decals that could be added or even a custom gem hood decal (admin approved) of your profile pic that stays on the car even in the event if it's lost in a pinks. How awesome would it be to show off an opponents car that they lost to you??
  • Options
    Exactly! i havent come across a game for andriod/ios which allows this type of customisation!
    Which is why i have suggested it, like cmon, not every car is perfect. especially drag cars/street cars.. allow us to remove the hood etc etc.. my list could go on
  • Options
    BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I want to make a drift missile with matte black painted bumpers... 100% agree with ur idea
  • Options
    StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    Or paint rims for about 5- 10 gems ! That would be awesome. I'm getting tired of the same colored rims at least mix up what we already have
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    It'd be impressive as hell if they added custom paints and pearlescents, metallics, mattes, and more basic colors. They do that and all my cash is going to paint lol.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I'm an artist on forza 4 lmao, this will be great, I was think Xanavi nismo race car colours... If I can get my hands on one. Or a Ken block wrx sport to play with :)
  • Options
    So, i photoshop an evox paint so it can give people the idea of what pearl paints will look like in the game, hope you guys like :)
    6qaa7n.jpg
  • Options
    2ujh76c.jpg
  • Options
    bump........
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we have plans to implement something like this in the future
  • Options
    BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n82738]we have plans to implement something like this in the future[/QUOTE] Are u gonna add matte black? That'll be sick I'm waiting to create a beater/drift missile
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    What about painting specific panels? Wouldn't mind a CTR with mis mashed panels lol
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    I jus want to be able to remove parts like bumpers maybe It could be in the weight reduction section