Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Chat not working again??

ScorpioLadyScorpioLady Registered Users 14 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with chat not working? Pm's not getting thru etc??

Comments

• Options
    SonshineeeSonshineee Registered Users 296 Posts
    Chat is down.
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    Mine wasnt working and now the game wont load and im using wifi its really piss ing me off
  • Options
    Ugghh and typical of course it happens when turf is on!!! Wonder how long it will take to be fixed this time?!
  • Options
    Repoo0Repoo0 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yea chat isn't working for me either!! Surely they aren't doing a hotfix during turf
  • Options
    Lol would it really surprise you if they were!
  • Options
    Its a joke no wondey why so many pwople are leaving the game
  • Options
    The game now keeps saying its not responding ffs
  • Options
    This is a bloody joke!!
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Chat and lobby switch aint working
  • Options
    gtapp21gtapp21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yeah I'm having same problem and now have a bigger one. I lost my account with30 freaking cars & 400 gems. 1 turf car 2 maxed r class and a lot of other really good cars. So pissed thinking about not playing anymore.
  • Options
    Iv uninstallwd the game and im still having the issue with the game not responding
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Chats down wtf really is this another stunt?
  • Options
    This game was really good til the issues started
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are working on the chat right now. Can someone please update if you are still having problems with switching lobbies? What kind of errors are you getting?
  • Options
    wideHBwideHB Registered Users 9 Posts
    I cant get out if the damn garage. As soon as i click RACE, it closes out. I cant play at all.. WTF!?
  • Options
    Any idea when it will be fixed??
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Should be fixed now
  • Options
    Ok sweet, thank you