Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bugs are to many to list!!!

HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
Where do I begin. Well let's start with everytime I log off I get a ping that started 12 days ago. Pings me six times everytime I log off. Next my friends list takes a week to load lmao!!! I get the orange bar every time I go race a friend or go into turf and 75% of the time when I go to regular lobby. I can't chat with non team members because the game goes on and offline all the time. Then there is all the stuff u created with your "updates". DNF DQ. How you could open the game up to android with all the iOS problems is beyond me unless you have decided to forget about us. Sick and tired of having the same issues all the time. I love this game just not the game play!

Comments

• Options
    I must say I wish I could come on here with something nice to say but it just never seems to work out that way.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Where do I begin. Well let's start with everytime I log off I get a ping that started 12 days ago. (what do you mean pings you?)Pings me six times everytime I log off. Next my friends list takes a week to load lmao!!!(this is something to due with having a high # of friends, we are working on it) I get the orange bar every time I go race a friend or go into turf and 75% of the time when I go to regular lobby.(is this literally every time your in a turf room?) I can't chat with non team members because the game goes on and offline all the time. (related to previous issue I answered) Then there is all the stuff u created with your "updates". DNF DQ. How you could open the game up to android with all the iOS problems is beyond me unless you have decided to forget about us.(DNFs/DQs have been in the game since the beginning and something we are refining over time) Sick and tired of having the same issues all the time. I love this game just not the game play!
  • Options
    Miricale the pinging stopped today. And yes Foxx I am sorry to say it happens every time I go into a turf room and I wait from 2 to 5 minutes or up to ten when I join a friend. Which is some much fun when I try to do a car deal. I have been having this issue for quite some time as we were PMing about it weeks ago then the car theft glitch started. I don't want to be a pest but would like it fixed.
  • Options
    The pinging thing incase it comes up for others. I got pinged by TeeEnnTee 13 days ago for 12 days every time I logged off I would get pinged by him 5 or6 times. Was really annoying if all u were doing was checking a txt. It stopped today so don't worry about it any more.
  • Options
    You say the friends list thing is because of having a lot of friend? I have 20 and delete extras every other day. I keep my list low on purpose. So there is something else to look into there.
  • Options
    I was wrong the game still sends me a ping from TeeEnnTee everytime I log of. He pinged me 14days ago
  • Options
    random like Brianrandom like Brian Registered Users 61 Posts
    I had similar issues. I deleted and reinstalled the app. Fixed most of my issues
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    alright thanks hausl, ill check into it
  • Options
    After turf I will try a reinstall.
  • Options
    Hey add that the game locks up during turf haven't had this problem before. But multiple time I had to close the game and restart because it just locked up.
  • Options
    I hAve been having the room switching issue too. Was stuck in due same room for the first half of D class event. 516 not sure the letter but think it was H