Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

cars for sale/trade

Hello everyone I'm selling a few cars today looking for rrc or fair trades. Stock BMW m3....1656 subi still.... 1664A class Chevy corvette with 75k rims 1661 evo 8 .... 1656 Shelby gt500 coupe with gemd rims.... 1670 scion FRS spec.... 1661 dodge viper acrx.... BMW z4 gt3 with gemd rims... 1675 scion FRS spec with 75k rims... 1676 maxd furai with 375k redline rims.... 1670 pagani with 75k rims... I'm looking for rrc mainly but will take good trades as well. I don't have PayPal sorry but I do have vouches on pg 42 on legit buyers/sellers list.

Comments

• Options
    Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    1662 supra for stock m3? lmk
  • Options
    MrBurnSlowMrBurnSlow Registered Users 472 Posts
    Join me ign is the same as here. Do u have vouches? If not I won't go first
  • Options
    EgjdmcivicEgjdmcivic Registered Users 519 Posts
    Waiting for the furai, lmk if you're interested still.
  • Options
    Hey dude join me if u still want to trade
  • Options
    turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    Dude, i pm you but no answer
  • Options
    I don't think I got it sorry. Wat was u trying to say?
  • Options
    ArtistahinArtistahin Registered Users 41 Posts
    MrBurnSlow wrote: »
    Hello everyone I'm selling a few cars today looking for rrc or fair trades. Stock BMW m3....1656 subi still.... 1664A class Chevy corvette with 75k rims 1661 evo 8 .... 1656 Shelby gt500 coupe with gemd rims.... 1670 scion FRS spec.... 1661 dodge viper acrx.... BMW z4 gt3 with gemd rims... 1675 scion FRS spec with 75k rims... 1676 maxd furai with 375k redline rims.... 1670 pagani with 75k rims... I'm looking for rrc mainly but will take good trades as well. I don't have PayPal sorry but I do have vouches on pg 42 on legit buyers/sellers list.

Can I trade your furai to my maxed z4 and ford shelby gt500 I have vouchers
  • Options
    No sorry dude that's kinda low. And I already have a z4. For trades I'm mainly looking for rwb cars or some were in that area
  • Options
    Wats the rating? Ill do it but u have to go first. I have vouches on pg 42
  • Options
    turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    bro how much for stock m3?
  • Options
    I'll sell right now for 150k