Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

**** Attention everyone READ *****

I believe there is somebody going around impersonated trusted sellers from The forums. The other day I had an issue that I posted on a guy named Supercharged skid62. When I believe the real guys name is "SUPERCHARGED SKID 62" all spaces . Then just now someone by the name of JAS0NTHE0NE wanted to buy my nismo he wanted me to go first since he had a lot of vouches on page 40. But I noticed the real guys name is JASONTHEONE other guy had 0's I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who took my stella yesterday I have snapshots and will post later beware and make sure the names match up doing trades from now on.

Comments

• Options
    patmeisterpatmeister Registered Users 969 Posts
    Yes that jason dude pmed me also wanted me to go first but I declined
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Ha. Im famous.
  • Options
    TxstigTxstig Registered Users 249 Posts
    Good info. It's sad that scammers are doing this crap!
  • Options
    patmeisterpatmeister Registered Users 969 Posts
    Our convo xfbxn9.png
  • Options
    sgtostersgtoster Registered Users 905 Posts
    Thats why even though im newer i require you to go first or post up on forum before i will.
  • Options
    Yes it is sad. Make sure you xheck with me before any deals please. Jasontheone no zeros just like its spelled her. I dont trade out of the lobbies. I do my research on the people im trading with. I usually dont make anyone go first because I know the person im dealin with is legit. So if you have any questions hit me up. Dont fall for it.
  • Options
    KodineKodine Registered Users 88 Posts
    Funny that you mentioned this. I did a trade yesterday with a legit trader. And I had to tell him there was another account using his name lmfao. I think this is becoming a epidemic bahaha.
  • Options
    heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    umm guys lets go scam him?i need some new cars haha
  • Options
    And my pic is mario in game. Will always be
  • Options
    NickjjNickjj Registered Users 316 Posts
    Bumping TO THE TOP
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Wow, people are pathetic anymore! I can't wait till a trading system is put in the game to make these lowlifes actually WORK for what they want and not just take from others!
  • Options
    Anyone see him on let me know. I friended him. Im sure it wont last long
  • Options
    dmcl325idmcl325i Registered Users 87 Posts
    And you were bitchin at me in my z28's wanted thread because I said I never go first... This is a prime example of why. I know I hold up my end so it's all good. I have never been scammed since I began playing as I never go first, doesn't matter if 0 vouches or 5000.. I don't go first lol
  • Options
    I just sent a code word to nick. If needed to check my authenticity you can ask him to see if they match
  • Options
    hawgnutzhawgnutz Registered Users 24 Posts
    I know dmc from I n game and he's as legit as they come
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    New posters kill me...
  • Options
    MIDNITERIDERMIDNITERIDER Registered Users 149 Posts
    Wonderful... & being a narcissistic prick with unnecessary comments makes you a real cool azzhole.
  • Options
    Everyone needs to chill out this post was to make people aware of a scammer going around using false names. It's not About who's right or wrong. Spread the word so nobody else gets scammed by this guy.
  • Options
    Bumping it
  • Options
    dmcl325idmcl325i Registered Users 87 Posts
    Who's to say it's one guy only.. This thread has just given the idea to anyone else that way inclined. I'd say if anything it May increase after this thread.
  • Options
    Bumping again
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    My in game name is .GONZO. And I only have one account! Someone scammed a user here saying they were me a while back but it sadly was not and they lost a car.
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I'm the one and only dc Adidas..... Thank you come again lol
  • Options
    JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
    One and only 2 quikcpe. Make sure there's a space between the 2 and quikcpe :)