Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Never received android beta reward.

Subaru05Subaru05 Registered Users 212 Posts
Look admins I have emailed you about this already. I never received my reward. I sync account with the gmail I used in the beta testing group. My ign is budlight2005.... Please send reward

Comments

• Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    Budlight lol
  • Options
    Subaru05Subaru05 Registered Users 212 Posts
    That's just my luck... I knew I was not going to get it without any problems.... Hopefully I get it soon
  • Options
    DominicanDriverDominicanDriver Registered Users 128 Posts
    Keep checking your garage, I got mine today, so give the rest of the day. Be sure you're logged into the Google Play Account u used to register in the android beta game.
  • Options
    DominicanDriverDominicanDriver Registered Users 128 Posts
    Guys just be patient, you will get the award into your Google Play account. Trea79 Is a BMW M3 GT2 with android/CIE theme graphic.
  • Options
    JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    It's bull shit look how long it's been and still haven't got it. I have bout had enough I'm gonna go to Apple and android and file a complaint. And maybe if enough ppl that dnt get their car does the same something will happen. I'm tired of sending tickets and never get a reply. And my user name is Jjay.
  • Options
    NoShineMMNoShineMM Registered Users 33 Posts
    Wow. You need to read that to yourself. It's a free gift. Just sit back and wait.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    It's a gift, I've never seen someone get so bothered over something they never had.. I still haven't got mine either. It's not a big deal. In sure it'll show up.
  • Options
    NoShineMMNoShineMM Registered Users 33 Posts
    It says when you send a ticket. Around a 7 day turn around. That's just to answer you, maybe not resolve the problem. I also haven't received it yet... you playing on a Samsung? Wonder if that could be a issue.
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Fox has said it could take up to a week or so for everyone to get the reward
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Jjay, I don't see a racer with that name. Is that exactly how it's displayed? Whats your Google Play account name? (PM me that if you want)
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    No ryystron. Thanx for replying to me. But my name on the game is as follows. (=)jjay(=)
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n92944]Jjay, I don't see a racer with that name. Is that exactly how it's displayed? Whats your Google Play account name? (PM me that if you want)[/QUOTE] Its (=)jjay(=)
  • Options
    EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    The same here! Im only waiting:)
  • Options
    Looking into it Jjay, is that Google play info the same as you used in the Beta?

• Options
    Looking into this a little further...

We've given out cars to the Google accounts that were used in the Beta.

We have quite a few that we did not give cars to because the Google account used in the Beta has not created a Live Racing Rivals account.

• Options
    Ryystron. Yea bro everything is the same as on beta and google play and iOS. I'm on iOS and I have it synced with my android acct. my username is (=) jjay (=). Same on iOS and android. And that's the same name I used on the beta. It's been so long now. Since we were even on beta. I jus kno that I synced them togather cause admins told me if I did it that way I would have my beta car on my iOS. Cause android is still to messed up. I went on iOS and made sure I was linked thru Facebook. Than I went thru android and turned live version on and checked Facebook than google play. Or it might have been other way around. Checked google play than Facebook. I've even uninstalled the game thinking well I won't check Facebook and c if t gives it to me like I was starting from scratch. Well that didn't wrk it jus logged bck n to my original iOS acct. so I dnt kno man. I would jus really like to have my car plz. And also. I'm not gonna go thru apple or google I was mad and blowing off steam. But I do want it tho. Thanx for any help u can do.
  • Options
    Maybe my email will help it's. Jasonmoore346@gmail.com. My name is Jason Moore. User name is. (=)jjay(=). Thanx