Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Update not working

NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
I just downloaded the new update and it keeps crashing like it did with the last update. Im using a iphone 4s. Does anyone know what i can do or whats going on. Im logged in game center and everything

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I haven't encountered anyone on 4s with a working update yet :/
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    My only problem so far (being on iPhone 4) is slight lag between menus and freezing once I go into a race lobby. Other than that this update is brilliant!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    You might have to delete the app and redownload.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I've had no problems what so ever so far and I'm using iPhone 4s
  • Options
    Pro racer 32Pro racer 32 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I thought we were gonna get a consolation prize or watever. It's bad enough I never got my gems when I got them I was hoping I could get the prize car or watever like they did in previous updates
  • Options
    I deleted the app and redownloaded it. And still crashing before it hits the garage still
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    I havnt seen any update yet were u get it ?
  • Options
    angiebearangiebear Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have a friend with an iPhone 4s and his game kept crashing and all that jazz. One thing that helped him was to let his phone die on its own instead of charging it and saving it from dying. After restarting his phone he was able to play. Hope it helps you 4s users lol
  • Options
    Im stuck and dont know what to do or try. I restarted my, deleted and reinstalled app, and still same thing.
  • Options
    So is cie / glu looking into this ??
  • Options
    pirate apex 290pirate apex 290 Registered Users 268 Posts
    I have Samsung S4 it its saying that the update failed but when I linked to wifi it worked no problems.
  • Options
    MikeyChiMikeyChi Registered Users 13 Posts
    iPhone4s and other devices that had crashing issues before the update still have the same issues after the update!!! Nothing has changed. They took 2 months to make new features but not fix what's important. What pisses me off is they said on this forum it was fixed and clearly it's not. This game is a WASTE OF TIME and the programmers should be fired today. How much longer can they make excuses?!? We will see ....
  • Options
    HappyfucHappyfuc Registered Users 240 Posts
    my iphone 4s works no problem
  • Options
    HappyfucHappyfuc Registered Users 240 Posts
    yet!!!!!!!
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    I have uninstalled/reinstalled on my IPOD touch multiple times since the new update and crashes every time. I had a crash problem before updatw but could run 8-10 races before it happened. Now I can not get to the garage.
  • Options
    This game a damn embarassment. I just want to play again its been to long