Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2.0.... reports

13Next

Comments

• Options
    EYETEMSEYETEMS Registered Users 106 Posts
    IGN:EYETEMS Your Device :HTC ONE M7 OS version: Android 4.4.3 kit kat Data or Wi-FI: both ISP:Verizon Wireless Everything runs fine until it comes to racing it crashes soon as it's time to race please help. Thank you!
  • Options
    Willy GWilly G Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yep I too have a Sony device I finally gave up on it and bought an ipad lol the game worked perfectly after that! But now lost my acc sent a ticket In for re sync I hope they get me back on track because I finally can play just need my original acc back.....
  • Options
    I LAY BRICKSI LAY BRICKS Registered Users 90 Posts
    IGN: drunk on spunk
    Your Device: HTC One M7
    OS version: kitkat 4.4.3
    Data or Wi-FI: both
    ISP: Verizon

all of my cars are on a freinds account..... ive tried deleting and reinstalling. DOES NOT WORK. ive tried everything. game crashes as soon as race starts
  • Options
    R3D5T4RR3D5T4R Registered Users 29 Posts
    *** Problem Solved 1. I turn off Racing Rivals icloud Backup 2. Uninstall and Reboot Install and it works ok now
  • Options
    EYETEMSEYETEMS Registered Users 106 Posts
    Ever since the 2.0 update on the RR and the kitkat recent updates everything went downhill and I see no response to any post nor someone saying we are taking a look at it or an eta for an update to fix these crashes I'm just bummed out. please any response to these posts of any info you guys have to fix it would be awesome I really would appreciate it I wanna get back on it ps. I'm guessing I need a new team since I got kicked out for not putting in work lol
  • Options
    ZDRDSZDRDS Registered Users 167 Posts
    My account was stolen HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD for RACING RIVALS FOURMS?????????????
  • Options
    The VitoThe Vito Registered Users 3 Posts
    Face Book Version
    IGN: The Vito
    Browser(s) used: Google Chrome, Torch, Internet Explorer
    OS and version number: Windows 8 (
    ISP (Service provider): Suddenlink
    Bug: It loads past the nitto screen but then on the second loading screen in which has the 2 cars, Its suppose to say step 1: initializing at the bottom, Yet it does not now I had recently temporarily fixed this by Clearing the cache of unity web player, And also re-installing it in some cases, However that appears to be no longer working.
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Khezarm wrote: »
    Yeah, something is up with the Z1 compability. I hope they fix this since this is the same **** I encounter.

Peace
    Its not just the Xperia. Its anything with a recent build on it. Theres a fatal java lang error according to the report shown on my kyocera hydra vibe (not Xperia)
  • Options
    AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Turf Points!

All the individual point listings for the team resets to 0 at the end of every turf once the timer hits 0.00

This been going on for months.... Can it be fixed???????
  • Options
    apocalypsooapocalypsoo Registered Users 8 Posts
    Since I update my 4.4.4 kitkat had an error on my game. Ford lost and I spect max wear that much money for it. Give me a clue to this, thank
    Device: sony experia z
    User: apocalypsoo
  • Options
    Since I update my 4.4.4 kitkat had an error on my game. Ford lost and I spect max wear that much money for it. Give me a clue to this, thank
  • Options
    Since I update my 4.4.4 kitkat had an error on my game. Ford lost and I spect max wear that much money for it. Give me a clue to this, thank you
  • Options
    EJ1JOEEJ1JOE Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ign: EJ1JOE
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8.0.2
    Wi-Fi

I was racing and once the race ended it gave me an error code and asks to reload. It was a turf race, no pinks or bet was placed. When I hit the loading screen it goes to Step 5 but I get a error code 809 which is not letting me go the garage screen. Please help!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Okay folks, I'm closing this thread as the update has been out for awhile now. Please report any new issues NOT found in this thread to the appropriate bug report section of the forums found here: http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light

Thank you all for you input. I have reported the issues found in this thread to our devs (See the process here: http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/help/1254817-for-reference-the-bug-report-process)

If I have anything to update I'll do so in a new thread.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.