Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Is cie / glu looking into the issues

NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
I still cant get to my garage without the game crashing. Im on a iphone 4s with close to 500 cars. I havent been able to play since the last update the javelin event to be exact. So are people looking into this issue or is it going to be another 2 months before another update that may not even work

Comments

• Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I think they gave up on the 4s users... I'm switching to iPhone 6 as soon as it's out (hopefully in 2 weeks)
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    I have an iPhone 4 and the update improved the stability quite a bit. It still crashes occasionally in chat, but I haven't had it crash during a race yet and it's much less laggy...
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    It still crashes on my ipad mini with my second account with only like 20 cars if that. But yes the definitly gave up on 4s users
  • Options
    Honda repsolHonda repsol Registered Users 30 Posts
    Has anyone had more issues with the ios 5s?? I have a 4s right now but looking to upgrade when 6's come out. I cant afford the 6. The 5 and 5s will be in my price range when 6 cones out. Thoughts??
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    If you are having issues please post your info in this thread as it will help us track and compile these reports

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/help/896638-2-0-reports
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    Hey this is a forum account problem Hi Ryyst need big help when every I try to make a thread or go in to my messages or private message you it always says this aowbat.jpg thanks